Does Scott Hall get enough credit as heart of NWO and biggest draw alongs Austin, Rock in late 90's?

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Hall was what was cool about the NWO and basically WCW itself in the late 90's, Nash and Hogan were hangers on and fed on that to push themselves. Without him they were nothing special at that time.

Shame he never held the belt. He was rewarded by getting the WrestleMania match with Austin acknowleging he was the main draw alongside Austin in the 90's for the other side.

tumblr_muzl2mcTbT1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

If his dumb ass wasn't a drunk he could easily have been the top face in 1999 and maybe kept WCW in better shape post finger poke of doom.

He wasn’t consistent because of personal issues. So no, he’s given adequate credit

He had a great look and was a hell of a worker when his personal stuff was under control. He really could have been a top-level talent if he was more reliable in terms of the booze. His ladder match with Shawn Michaels was probably the best match I've ever seen. Also, when he "invaded" WCW, I was absolutely hooked. He was really cool to me.

He turned down the Hogan dream match, what did he expect?
i dont blame him, he didnt want to do any favors for the guys the clique/guys that buried him in WCW

pretty sure i read that they had hall going over originally as well. austin wasn't gonna have that happen

He wasn’t consistent because of personal issues. So no, he’s given adequate credit
While I respectfully disagree with your conclusion, I acknowledge the veracity of your qualifying argument.

tenor.gif

Back