Does Ronda Want To Fight Holly Or Fight For The Title When She Returns?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Do you guys think she wants fight Holly when she returns and avenge her loss or do you think think she'll immediately fight Nunes for the belt when she returns?

She will fight for the title and she will lose against amanda

She wants the easy street to the title.

f7FdEdG.jpg

Do you guys think she wants fight Holly when she returns and avenge her loss or do you think think she'll immediately fight Nunes for the belt when she returns?

Haha.

"when" = never

I think she should fight Nunes for the title. But she's paid her dues and deserves to fight anybody she wants. UFC is all about the money fight tho.

She would like a double burger WITH cheese and Tots. Don't forget the ranch.

Title Shot for Roudy Ronda Rousey bitch

dana's bald head is so far up ronda's ass that she'll probably go right to a title fight.

She wants to fight gabi garcia at super heavy wieght. Even if she wins she still wont fight cyborg stating shes in a different wieght class

If Nunes has the belt & that's a big if , hasn't even been a year yet , won't look good if its not HH though .

She has never given any indication that she wants any part of Holly again.

What I want to know is, WHY HASN'T HER NEXT FIGHT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET?? What's the hold up?

Neither. She clearly doesn't want to fight anymore, and shows how mentally weak, and how she doesn't have a champions heart. She had a bullies mentality.

As SOON as she lost for the first time, she lost her passion, because she knows she's been exposed to the highest order, and every fighters gonna come at her a lot different now.

Sit back, counter, and the test her stand up. No more charging right at her, or letting her rush and trap you with her god awful footwork, and cage cutting ability.

What I want to know is, WHY HASN'T HER NEXT FIGHT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET?? What's the hold up?
Probably a solid year off , she even said she was taking time off before the HH fight + the Head Kick was pretty hard KO .

She did say she wanted to be the one to beat Holly, before Holly went off and lost to Miesha so you're wrong there. Both Dana and Ronda wanted that title rematch.
As far as her next fight she's probably just waiting to see who has the title before announcing that's who she'll fight. None of these women seem to want to hold on to the title long enough to make a successful defense.

Back