Does Ronda Rousey really deserve the ESPY best fighter award?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does Ronda Rousey really deserve the ESPY best fighter award in your opinion? I think Floyd Mayweather deserves more because he beat Manny Pacquaio. Pretty much cleaned the division. There are not enough female fighters compare to male fighters. Maybe if Ronda beats Cyborg, then I can understand.

Well, Ronda just knocked out her opponent in 45 seconds.
Mayweather couldn't knock out his opponent in 12 rounds.

I know, I know, competition and all. It's an entertainment award. Ronda's strength and tenacity makes her more exciting and she deserves an award.

Donald Cerrone should've got it.

I know, I know, competition and all. It's an entertainment award. Ronda's strength and tenacity makes her more exciting and she deserves an award.

What the fu? Do you know who did Floyd fight? Was Manny a can? He was almost just as good and had more power. The level of competition is men's sports is much higher.

no.

Lawler has continually beaten opponents who were bad match ups for him and is consistently an underdog.

Werdum for similar reasons as Lawler.

she also got the most dominant female athlete award which was bullshit because Serena Williams exists.

Yeah she deserves it.

Greatest female fighter of all time.

Manny is better then any of Ronda's opponents obviously, but Mayweather gets negative points for the women he knocks out, so Ronda edges him out.

because Pacman = Bethe Correria??

lol

It was already broadcast in UFC media the day before the awards even took place. Chance are the UFC bought the award for her. It's not the first time they've pulled stunts like that.

The ESPY awards are a joke anyway. Just like the MTV movie awards.

No it should have been Floyd, but who gives a shit about an ESPY?

Did ____ deserve the Espy ______ award is a stupid ass question. The awards are decided by online voting so we might as well be getting bent out of shape by something getting too many likes on Facebook.

Triple G shoulda got it.

LOL that manny/floyd fight wasn't even a fight. barely a scratch on either fighters after the fight was over. you want a fight? go watch the rory/lawler fight.

heck alexis davis' face looked worse than manny's face and it only took ronda 16 secs to do it.

Did Bruce Jenner deserve his? The awards were stupid and meaningless. I think Robbie should have gotten it, but that's just my opinion and a few fighters had a great year.

Did ____ deserve the Espy ______ award is a stupid ass question. The awards are decided by online voting so we might as well be getting bent out of shape by something getting too many likes on Facebook.

Ha ha awesome. Awards mean fuckall. Money and personal achievement are all that matter.

Back