Does Ronda panic judo as soon as she gets hit?

It would seem to me that Nunes hits harder than tate and holm,but its a gamble to throw heat like that because if she doesnt stop Ronda quick or Ronda is evasive early on,she will leave herself open to being thrown and armbarred. What would be very interesting is if all this happens but Nunes is spry on the ground and can resist.

I think the first real TD attempt will determine everything in this fight. IF things start off badly for Ronda, I just don't think that she has the mental fortitude to overcome it and fight through the adversity. Nunes is one of those dogs that once she smells weakness or fear in there, she'll pounce on you like a dog with rabies. Sometimes to a fault. If Ronda can get the early takedown on the first attempt it could do wonders for her confidence and an entirely different Ronda might be fighting after that. I think ROnda needs a confidence starter though. Even if Ronda goes for a TD attempt and doesn't quite get it, but works her against the cage for a while and establishes some time with octagon control, I think that would help Ronda's confidence a lot as well.

I don't think the fight lasts all that long, but its an interesting one, because it is really hard to see how this thing plays out.

She will and she should. We all know she can't strike with Amanda. Hell, one could argue the striking between her and Miesha was even their second fight.

Well, looks like Ronda panic judo set in. Soon as she took those first few shots, she tried to grab for a judo throw instead of covering up

Back