Does Ronda Main Event Over Every Male Champion?

She might draw good for her first fight because it's a spectacle since it's the first female fight in the UFC. But after that, the newness will wear off and nobody will care.

Let's see how she does without a strong male main event.

Let's see how she does without a strong male co-main event.

Let's see how well she does in an all female card.

Let's see how well she can draw when she is the first prelim fight on Fight Pass when the service is under maintenance on a card that was never advertised.

Let's see how well she can draw out in the middle of nowhere when nobody knows about it but her....What? Nobody watched? Told you her drawing power was over hyped. Told you it wouldn't last....What? A satellite picked it up and millions watched the replay? I still think it's a fad and you are all kidding yourselves...

The bottom line is that she is the biggest draw in the company. It only makes sense that she would headline every card she is on. It makes sense to draw in the casuals and especially the people who don't give a shit about any of the fighters but Ronda herself. For the hardcore fans, who gives a shit about the order of the fights? It's only a made up talking point. Something for people to bitch about.

They have to put Ronda on a card with men or else nobody would go to the event. It would be like the WNBA or a movie with Rosie Odonell in it. Nobody wants to see that.

Since teh UFC has pretty much given up on higher weight class fighting last, if Ronda is on a card with another Champ, she will probably go last

I think she main events over every champ except for Conor. If Jon Jones ever sobers up and comes back and becomes champ, I think Jones goes on after her

LOL whitebelts are soo dumb...

1) Weidman main-evented her... and he is the one begging for fans! :redface:
2) Conor is not a champion. :redface:

Let's have a Wmma only event, it would be true equality. Maybe when Hillary is prez. A gal can dream...

Back