Does Ronda being in a walkthrough at 190 negate Shogun and The Nogs?

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I get it, the main event is going to suck.

But come on now, Shogun VS Lil Nog 2. I knew it is a few years after we were promised it, but so was Chuck VS Wanderlei. And that was one for the ages.

Nog is considered by many of you to be the #2 HW GOAT. He's on the card too you know.

These guys are fighting at home. I'm certain they're going to deliver an exciting performance, win or lose.

If you're not going to buy it, cool, but how about you give it a chance before you spit on it. Might just have some fun.

If you summed up PRIDE with a band title, it would be Shogun and the Nogs, feat. DJ Fedor and MC Silva

I get it, the main event is going to suck.

But come on now, Shogun VS Lil Nog 2. I knew it is a few years after we were promised it, but so was Chuck VS Wanderlei. And that was one for the ages.

Nog is considered by many of you to be the #2 HW GOAT. He's on the card too you know.

These guys are fighting at home. I'm certain they're going to deliver an exciting performance, win or lose.

If you're not going to buy it, cool, but how about you give it a chance before you spit on it. Might just have some fun.

Who said that main event is gonna suck? You get to see one of the best pound for pound fighters fight and destroy. - that's how it is for Jon Jones most of the time. Shogun vs. little nog is going to be a sick war. This card is packed with good fights. Even the Gadelha vs. Aguilar fight is going to be sick.

I'm actually really excited for this card, don't really care much about the main event but if shogun wins it will automatically be one of my favourite card of the year. I don't really get why people are complaining, Nog/Struve, Shogun/Nog,Maia/Magny, Bigfoot/Soa,Cummins/Cavalcante, Aguilar/Gadelha all have the potential to be great fights. People bitch because they consider some of the fighters "old" or "irrelevant"... The same people probably would have put Arlovski, Lawler,Hunt, Belfort Overeem etc. into the same categories at certain points in their careers and look what they have done. I think this has the potential to be one of the most exciting cards this year

It may be fun but its just relevant however i'll be streaming the hw and shogun fights. I usually buy 70% of ppvs but def not this one or 191.

Who said that main event is gonna suck? You get to see one of the best pound for pound fighters fight and destroy. - that's how it is for Jon Jones most of the time. Shogun vs. little nog is going to be a sick war. This card is packed with good fights. Even the Gadelha vs. Aguilar fight is going to be sick.

Best woman p4p fighter****

Few people care about Lil Nog except annoying Pride fanboys.

PPV's are free for me, it's a question of whether I'll bother to stay up until 6:30 to watch it or not. Which, as always, I will.

Every fight for Ronda is a walkthrough.

And I'll watch 'em all

This card is really good

grandpa Lil Nog is so far past it, he can't even make it to the cage anymore... 2 fights in the past 4 years, has pulled out of countless fights and he was supposedly even injured against Rumble

no knees Shogun is 2-5 in his last 7, coming off a brutal 34 second knockout loss to one of the most unskilled ranked fighters in any division in OSP, retirement is always seemingly right around the corner for him as the pleas from his family grow louder with every embarrassing loss

and don't even get me started on Big Nog... arguably the most accomplished MMA fighter of all time with championship titles in RINGS, Pride, and the UFC is once against going to get brutally knocked out by a lumbering oaf who wouldn't even be able to sniff gold if they were in Bellator or WSOF

Every single one of them should have retired years ago

Ronda fights are awesome

more exciting than 99% of any other fights

It may be fun but its just relevant however i'll be streaming the hw and shogun fights. I usually buy 70% of ppvs but def not this one or 191.

Odd, when I find things aren't worth the asking price, I don't steal them, I go without them.

I for one enjoy one sided destructions

Shogun and the Nogs being long in the tooth negates Shogun and the Nogs.

Yes, in 2015 Ronda currently negates Shogun, the Nogs and rematches from ten years ago.

It's no surprise that sherdog lives in the past, go to any bar and the enthusiasm level during Rouseys fight will be nuts compared to shogun/nog.

grandpa Lil Nog is so far past it, he can't even make it to the cage anymore... 2 fights in the past 4 years, has pulled out of countless fights and he was supposedly even injured against Rumble

no knees Shogun is 2-5 in his last 7, coming off a brutal 34 second knockout loss to one of the most unskilled ranked fighters in any division in OSP, retirement is always seemingly right around the corner for him as the pleas from his family grow louder with every embarrassing loss

and don't even get me started on Big Nog... arguably the most accomplished MMA fighter of all time with championship titles in RINGS, Pride, and the UFC is once against going to get brutally knocked out by a lumbering oaf who wouldn't even be able to sniff gold if they were in Bellator or WSOF

Every single one of them should have retired years ago

Hate to say it, but i kind of agree. I'll be rooting for good performances, but these dudes don't need to be taking any more shots. Fuckin teach little kids BJJ or something. Stop getting smashed in the head.

It's sad to say but both nog fights are similar.. Two guys who gas relatively easy fighting each other and seeing who's glass jaw or cardio gives out first :/

Back