Does Rogan do any good?

Basic question for his fans. Does he do any good works?

He has extraordinary wealth & an extraordinary platform.

Does he use any of it for good works? Any charities or foundations?

Just wondering.
He helps out friends with connections and stuff on a personal level but he doesn't donate money to Charity, I think he also doesn't give money to homeless.

have no evidence but I feel pretty confident that he gives away....
giphy.gif

Supposedly he puts a lot of guys on in the comedy industry

He does have the sort of power and platform where he can dramatically change almost anyone's life pretty instantaneously

Not sure about charitable works, but he does seem to be a catalyst of sorts for the people around him.

Which can be a very powerful role to play

Only people who really know beyond that are those closest to him

Not sure about charities, however he has been an incredible voice for the people of this generation.
He has changed the media industry with the style of his interviews; he gets extraordinary people and has regular/ normal conversations with them, which helps make them feel more human and personable.
That combined with how he's helped the spread and evolution of mma is good enough imo
is that Mrs Rogan..hello Mrs Rogan...

he's been carrying that dunce Shaub for years so he obviously contributes to special causes

I lol'd too...suddenly Rogan is a cultural icon? ..some goof with a bro podcast that makes dumb people think they are sharp...

yea it’s wild

I didn’t really mean it as a hate thread even, my wife and I were talking, made our own assumptions and then I said I’d check.

Basic question for his fans. Does he do any good works?

He has extraordinary wealth & an extraordinary platform.

Does he use any of it for good works? Any charities or foundations?

Just wondering.
Could be like a lot of people who give to charity but don’t feel the need to talk about it to make themselves look better? I think he’s willing to discuss/give exposure to a lot of things on his show just tries not to push anything personally...besides weed.

Rogan claimed rousey could beat male bws, he should have withdrawn from commentating after showing that level of stupidity. Honestly, seeing him for years bully and one-up Goldie all these years was brutal. Always condescending and correcting him even tho goldie was always so nice towards him. Imo Rogan is synonymous with egomaniacal douchebag

Anytime you download the motherfuckin cash app and use the promo code Rogan, cash app will donate 5 bucks to Justin Wrens fight for the forgotten to build wells for the pigmies in the Congo.

Rogan claimed rousey could beat male bws, he should have withdrawn from commentating after showing that level of stupidity. Honestly, seeing him for years bully and one-up Goldie all these years was brutal. Always condescending and correcting him even tho goldie was always so nice towards him. Imo Rogan is synonymous with egomaniacal douchebag
Pretty much. seems to a not too bright, not too funny everyman who smokes too much weed and takes to much "vitamins" I don't dislike the guy but he has had some sharp guests on once in a while and this makes him some legend? he's just some dope who found a good niche and exploited a mouth breathing fight audience into thinking he is this gen
yea it’s wild

I didn’t really mean it as a hate thread even, my wife and I were talking, made our own assumptions and then I said I’d check.
nah I got ya..I don't hate Joe at all but the constant lapping because he makes some mouth breather "kinda understand" quantum mechanics is fucking nauseating ...

The truly charitable don't make a big deal out of it. If you know what charities a celebrity donates to, it's because they WANT you to know

lots of old fans got fleshlight coupons. New fans get onnit coupons if ya use the code Baldylocks at checkout. lol

Back