Does Rhonda have power in her hands ?

W

WarKO

I've seen most of her fights. Don't recall all the deets but it seemed she'd mainly use strikes​
to get to clinch and then Judo toss.
I know she KO's Bethe but I think that's her only one.​
How are her hand skills and does she have power?​

I'm sure that beefy ass chick can knock the shit out of you.

Despite getting her butt handed to her against Holly, Rousey did clip her a few times and looked like she might have stunned her. I wouldn't go so far as to say rocked, but definitely stunned.

Yes.

Super sloppy technique, but she rotates her hips behind her shots, so they deliver some power. Even Holly said she hit real hard after their fight. She'll never win points for aesthetics, but she can bang.

One punch knockout power, Joe!

Oh wait, that's Cariaso...

It's not pretty, but you can't call her pillow-fisted
CloudyGreatAmericanalligator.gif

Yes, when I see Ronda standing up all I see is power in her strikes and a pretty solid chin

granted she got her shit obliterated in the standup for 99% of the Holm fight, but she did manage to stagger her once. I would say yes. her technique is another story.

her boxing is technically very inept, but she does what she does with a lot of power.
And it works mostly with her bull rushing style

if she had any footwork she'd be a champion or something

she knocked hollys mouthpiece out,and im sure holly has been in there with hard hitters.I dont think shes a one hit ko artist,but not many women at that weight are. She can do damage,and she can take a good hit as well.

How are all the dudes in the back, including Benavidez, not ROFL at witnessing this???

Benavidez is just speechless trying to figure out how people would rather watch that thing than the flyweight division.

She made Holly do a bit of a stanky leg in the fight. To say Ronda doesn't have power is absurd.

Back