Does Rhonda have a habit of self sabotage?

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
She mentioned after the Olympics she purposely became self destructive and tried to ".....destroy everything that she built."

Is this what she's doing now, but on a bigger stage for the world to see? Does she have an unhealthy habit of being self destructive?

Well, choosing to have Edmond Tarverdyan as your head coach is the pure definition of self sabotage if you ask me.

Naa her striking just sucks and was never as good as people thought. Nothing more nothing less.

Still a bit in shock at the result. Really thought this was a fight Ronda could and would win but as soon as I saw the first punch land...knew she was dead

Ronda = Thanos

Once you lose that first one, you lose that aura of invincibility. This is what happened to Rousey, plus her striking sucks and she definitely should have switched camps.

Say what you will about Ronda, but she's a competitor. I fully believe that winning this fight was the only thing she cared about. She doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with spending money, like Conor does. Delusional/stubborn to a point that she refuses to accept the reality? Sure. But saying that she consciously wanted to get humiliated again is a bit of a stretch.

Honestly I think she needs some time away, obscurity, change camps and could make waves again. She has the base, she simply won't evolve anymore under Eddy Tverdaryian

Ronda is mentally weak and struggles greatly under even the slightest adversity.

It looked more to me like Amanda sabotaged her face.

Back