Does red meat..

lion paw

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
..make you feel tired or sluggish?I've noticed when I eat red meat(steak,hamburger,etc) I feel slightly sluggish whereas when I eat chicken or fish I feel alright.I heard that red meat takes longer to digest compared to chicken and fish.How often do any of you eat red meat.1,2x a week?

Pork/Beef/Venison: 5-7 times a week
Fish: 1
Chicken/Turkey: 5-8

All meat makes me feel like a beast.

I've never felt tired or sluggish, but I don't particularly care for the taste unless it's between two hamburger buns with mayo and ketchup.

No tiredness from red meat here. Maybe it is your meal size that is causing it.

are you eating really fatty cuts of meat? do you drain the hamburger if you cook it in a pan?

are you eating really fatty cuts of meat? do you drain the hamburger if you cook it in a pan?

sometimes i'll eat hamburgers from a burger joint.Obviously bad choice of meat.But when I eat tri tip or steak tacos,im sluggish.Thats why I don't eat red meat at work.Gotta keep moving so I eat chicken.

red meat takes longer to digest from what i understand.

perhaps that is the issue.

Does red meat make you bigger and stronger? Yes.

I had a hamburger before training today; I felt great. However, I normally do not eat red meat before training. It does take noticeably longer to digest properly (that is a personal opinion, not fact as far as I know).

I would eat red meat as much as I can but really expensive so chicken for now.

I am usually the last one to get offended by anything, and I hate PC shit, but your av featuring starving african kids is of pretty bad taste. Bro.

Only thing that makes me sluggish is a high carb meal.

Agree. If you get sluggish after a meal with read meat, think what you ate together with the meat. Maybe it was a hamburger? (What do you usually eat together with fish?)

I am usually the last one to get offended by anything, and I hate PC shit, but your av featuring starving african kids is of pretty bad taste. Bro.

your sig offends me, bro.

i don't know about red meat taking longer to digest. i about immediately shit my pants any time i have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back