Does reading Sherdog ever make you feel thankful you’re not a professional fighter?

I would read this shit to laugh at you Internet billy badasses

TS please,PLEASE!! avoid any kind of social media.
HELL avoid any kind of exterior social contact.

If your reason to NOT became a fighter is risking have to deal with “vile”comments.

WTH are people made these days?!?

Just reading the vile comments on here after James Vick got KO’d makes me feel fortunate I’m not a professional fighter in real life.

James Vick would kill every one of these virgins on Sherdog, most of them while he was waking up from that knockout. Why on Earth would any man that attempts to force his will onto another man ever care about what pimple-faced 13 years olds say on a dying website?

Like what thread are you going to make next? "Does going to chess club make you thankful you're not an NFL player"? LMAO

My lack of any fighting skills is the only goddamn thing holding me back to be honest.

<{MingNope}>
Ts surely isn't a fighter let alone a man lol

images

Jeez he got camel clutched.

If I was a pro fighter, I wouldn't be on sherdog, so I wouldn't see it.

No but pay and getting in the head has a bit to do with it.

Great video Matt Riddle talking about moving onto WWE from Indys

Around 3:30 he talks about MMA vs. Wrestling
"....I would kill myself, pissing blood to make weight, get fight of the night, and fans would still be like "this guy doesn't know how to fight, why is he even there"".

It's pretty sobering imo.

To be fair he sucked balls at fighting... he is responsible for the infamous gif of him hitting air walking forward just eating shots like a meathead. You think you will ever hear someone like tj dillashaw or dom Cruz say some weak shit like that? Of course not, because they are great at what they do and someone like Matt Riddle is a bum that gets chewed up by promoters and spit the fuck out. That’s what you get

Just reading the vile comments on here after James Vick got KO’d makes me feel fortunate I’m not a professional fighter in real life.
I don't think it matters.
People are assholes when they are hidden in anonymity of the Internet. It is not only @ MMA.

no need to be a fighter when your (I) already a legend in your (me) own mind.

No but the salary (and pls don’t mention the “1%” who made it salary-wise) and seeming inability for fighters to retire do

Mma fighters and WWE wrasslers have the worst time retiring

In 2018 we’re still seeing the likes of Kondo vs Renzo and Tito vs Liddell 6 and Rampage vs Wanderlei 5 at HW div

They can say it’s out of passion but it looks horrendous how much they’ve deteriorated

If your a pro fighter worried about people on Sherdog and their harsh words your probably a shitty fighter

Back