Does reading Sherdog ever make you feel thankful you’re not a professional fighter?

Actually, hearing about the financial hardships that gatekeeper level and below fighters go through, makes me VERY happy I’m not a pro.

You can be the 15th best in your weight class, be known to millions, and make peanuts.
Or you can get a 4 year degree, or not get a 4 year degree, get a job, be known to nobody, make good money with benefits for your family, and live happily ever after without getting punched in the head for a living.

I wouldn't browse Sherdog if I was a professional fighter. I'd be too busy kicking ass and selling out arenas to read you bums.

Sometimes

Seeing guys at the boxing gym that sound like they had a bottle of Wild Turkey for breakfast even more though

And James Vick had that shit coming. No sympathy there

No. I wish I was bad ass enough to beat up the best fighters in the world. Hearing a bunch of chodes talk shit about me on the internet would only make it better.

The pay right now is embarrassingly bad though if you aren't one of the best. I probably make more then most of the UFC roster. Which is sad, they deserve better.

Seeing how poorly most are paid/treated by who they fight for makes me glad i'm not a professional fighter.

Im more grateful that im not a 205 male who got tapped by a 115 fenale........

If you don’t love to fight. I mean love it to the point of giving up a good percentage of your life expectancy to fight. You wouldn’t want to be a fighter.

A couple turds on sherdog is the last thing you should be looking at when deciding to be a fighter or not.

Fighters are doing what they love. They play video games and train for a living. It’s the life.

I made a thread about George Sullivan beating Mickey Gall and now I might kill myself from the abuse I received.

I feel like you don't need to worry about ever being a professional fighter.

That's the sole reason I don't go pro.

Reading Sherdog boosts my confidence levels and raises my motivation.
Every time I look in the mirror, I ask myself where would I be without Sherdog today?

Last edited:
m96jjd.jpg

Just reading the vile comments on here after James Vick got KO’d makes me feel fortunate I’m not a professional fighter in real life.

Lol, TS be like ...

tenor.gif

JUST LOL !!<DirkMavs>

watching gaethje's career makes me glad I'm not a fighter

Rewatched the alvarez fight today. Guy just stands in the pocket and trades. The guy is gonna be in Diego Sanchez territory soon. Kinda glad he got a quick ko this time.

Last edited:
You think Conor McGregor with 100 million or Nate Diaz with 7 million (or 1 million now after what he prolly blew on bullshit) care about guys on the internet talking shit lol? Bro even not as a fighter you shouldn't care. If you are pissed off about what some random tard called you or disliked your idea on a forum you need to re-evaluate your life. Maybe get medicated? Real life gonna chew you up and spit you out.

tenor.gif

I think someone with the guts to compete in MMA generally has little to care for what a bunch of losers in an online forum think or say. Of course, myself included.

Back