Does RDA become #1 P4P if he beats Connor

Yes.

Until MM needs to be hyped up and he becomes the #1

If RDA wins I believe he'll still be behind Jones and Might Mouse.

I feel if RDA mauls Conor on the floor especially, everyone will just say he's an overrated FW that got exposed and it won't even be held as good of a win as Pettis or Bendo.

RDA's rise just makes me think I horrifically overrated LW for a very long time.

I actually like RDA, and can't stand Jones, but even with a win over Conor it's still Jones by far.

RDA's rise just makes me think I horrifically overrated LW for a very long time.

Or maybe he has evolved so much working with his new Strength and condition coach and Cordeiro that he has gone Super Saiyan part Deux.

DC is going to get sonned again. I give him little to no chance.

Good thing though that I am giving his a 60-65 percent chance of winning. StockBrocker>Jawth, anyday anytime!!!

Nah, DC is going to take care of him come fight night.
Like he did their 1st fight?
OWI8l3A.jpg

It is funny when you think about the other thread people saying Conor would be p4p #1 with a win yet RDA would have a better claim to it with a win based on resume but nobody would acknowledge that

Jones, Mighty Mouse. Even if he wins against Conor.

He would have beating a murderus role of whose who on LW. From Diaz, Bendo, Pettis, Cerrone and now Connor who many consider of the GOAT.

What you guys think Connor locks him in as #1 P4P right?

Wholly shit that is some bad grammar.

Jones, MM, RDA in that order.

Back