Does RDA become #1 P4P if he beats Connor

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
He would have beating a murderus role of whose who on LW. From Diaz, Bendo, Pettis, Cerrone and now Connor who many consider of the GOAT.

What you guys think Connor locks him in as #1 P4P right?

Everyone knows you loss your old account betting on Aldo ts

That was not a fight. That was worse than the Silva fights. I would like to see a rematch before I can rightfully say Connor is the better fighter.

WTF is wrong with you and your subliminal messages? I dont even know how to decipher this crap you just gave me. What am I suppose to do with this shit buddy?

That was not a fight. That was worse than the Silva fights. I would like to see a rematch before I can rightfully say Connor is the better fighter.

WTF is wrong with you and your subliminal messages? I dont even know how to decipher this crap you just gave me. What am I suppose to do with this shit buddy?

This guy.

Jon+Jones+3rd+Annual+Fighters+Only+Mixed+Martial+6GmbsLkfb8Zl.jpg

You are right it wasnt a fight. It was murder

If RDA wins he's certainly up there with the top five.

I would have to give RDA props if that happens. So far I think he is a champ of circumstance and favorable matchups

Nope its still Jon Bones Jones. BUT if RDA turns around and takes out the welterweight champ then deffffffinetely top 3.

No, Dos Anjos needs more defenses, and maybe to avenge his loss to khabib. You have Jones and Mighty Mouse ahead of him still. beating a p4p entrant from the division below you doesn't help your case.

He would have beating a murderus role of whose who on LW. From Diaz, Bendo, Pettis, Cerrone and now Connor who many consider of the GOAT.

What you guys think Connor locks him in as #1 P4P right?
RDA does not. Connor would have an argument though if he held two belts. No one has matched Jones accomplisments in the modern era. He has beaten the most consitently top fighters and the most former champions. Connor needs to make a run in a division and get some defenses to be considered GOAT . If he can hold both belts and defend a few times, he would be tough to overlook.

Back