Does Pizza Make Kids Fat?

Calor.... what?? The kids are obviously swelling from a recent breakthrough discovery known as gluten allergy.

Fucking hell.

I can't believe some people need to be told this. I can't believe enough people need to be told this that it's been published as news.

SMH.

95% of what the average American eats is terrible for them and and they don't even realize it.

Yea, too much pizza for dinner is bad for you but so is the cereal and white toast they have for breakfast, the shitty school food they have for lunch and the soda/sports/iced tea that makes up the rest of their diets.

Don't blame my PIZZA!!!

Oh, and comparing the calories from pizza to the calories in magic meat chicken nuggets is an outright sin. She should be slugged in the eye for that one.

It's obviously the gluten. If you replace the crust with mushed cauliflower, ditch the pepperoni (no nitrates!) and replace the cheese with vegan cheese it will taste so disgusting that they will prefer to eat chicken and salad.

It's obviously the gluten. If you replace the crust with mushed cauliflower, ditch the pepperoni (no nitrates!) and replace the cheese with vegan cheese it will taste so disgusting that they will prefer to eat chicken and salad.

I don't always find Sherdog's comments funny, but when I do I spill my Green Veggie Banana Shake on the keyboard.

Well done.

You need to activate the pizza.

The lack of control makes you fat. Leave pizza alone.

My son loves pizza so much that he literally likes to look at pictures of it on the internet.

People are fat because they don't exercise... Really as simple as burning the calories you consume. People wonder why they are fat, and say things like... I only ate 2 pieces of cake today, and had a diet coke. All this comes down to sheer stupidity and declining education. People want to look and feel good, but don't want to take the time to learn how to do it.

Living in America, I get a first hand look at the fat rascals with their oxygen masks in the grocery store. Their carts are always filled with fat people snacks, depression, and the tears of a 1000 kids. Fat people are depressing to look at altogether...

People are fat because they don't exercise... Really as simple as burning the calories you consume. People wonder why they are fat, and say things like... I only ate 2 pieces of cake today, and had a diet coke. All this comes down to sheer stupidity and declining education. People want to look and feel good, but don't want to take the time to learn how to do it.

Living in America, I get a first hand look at the fat rascals with their oxygen masks in the grocery store. Their carts are always filled with fat people snacks, depression, and the tears of a 1000 kids. Fat people are depressing to look at altogether...

Lack of exercise and too many calories are definitely the biggest culprits. BUT, there has to be something said for the quality of food, too.

This is completely anecdotal but I've heard LOTS of people say that when they travel to places like Latin America or Asia on vacation, they pig out, eat like crazy, yet don't gain weight or even lose it sometimes.

That's certainly the case with me. All high-calorie foods but no weight is gained.

Lack of exercise and too many calories are definitely the biggest culprits. BUT, there has to be something said for the quality of food, too.

I can eat a few pieces of pizza made from flour and not get fat. Moderation is a bigger key than the quality of food. I can make a healthy pizza that's delicious, so can everyone else on the planet.

Generally, a kid become fat results from many factors and eating pizza in a improper time may make kids fat, so what matters is just the healthy eating habits.

This is completely anecdotal but I've heard LOTS of people say that when they travel to places like Latin America or Asia on vacation, they pig out, eat like crazy, yet don't gain weight or even lose it sometimes.

That's certainly the case with me. All high-calorie foods but no weight is gained.

First, you are less likely to binge because you having a good time. Second, you are wayyyy more active when on vacation.

Mystery solved.

Cavemen didn't eat Pizza, so hardly a surprise this highly unnatural carb laden food is incompatible with the basic biochemistry of our bodies.

That may also have to do with the fact that you have to shit for 4 days straight to get accustomed to their water.

Back