Does paddy get rank if he finishes Gordon?

infinite666

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If he does he would be 4-0 in ufc with all of them being finishes if you look at rankings at 15 is tony who hasnt won a fight in years with that finish streak he should replace tony and possibly even conor at 14 whos not even active

Definitely.

It is fair to critique Paddy's strength of schedule but if he finishes a fourth straight opponent he deserves the #15 LW ranking.

If he does he would be 4-0 in ufc with all of them being finishes if you look at rankings at 15 is tony who hasnt won a fight in years with that finish streak he should replace tony and possibly even conor at 14 whos not even active

if guys like tony and conor are even ranked at this point i dont see how paddy beig ranked means anything. the UFC rankings are meaningless.

Pull Volk from title fight to fight Gordon and give Paddy the shot.

"Does Paddy get ranked if he finished Gordon"? Oh yeah. All he needs is a solid win, really.

Probably not but I think he fights a ranked opponent next if he finishes Gordon.

If he decisions him or scrapes by I think he'll fight somebody around the same level again.

He can take Conor's rank or Tony's. LW rankings are fucked anyways.

Probably not but I think he fights a ranked opponent next if he finishes Gordon.

If he decisions him or scrapes by I think he'll fight somebody around the same level again.
Someone like moicano?

Ideally you’d have to beat a ranked guy but that’s not always the case I’m sure.

What do you see as Paddy's ceiling? He's quite a bit younger than the current crop of ranked lightweights, but he'd catch a legitimate beating by a majority of them.

Islam? Oliveira? Poirier? Dariush? Fiziev? Gamrot? Tsarukyan? Damir? Chandler? Conor? Gaethje? Who's he beating from that lot?

Back