Does Nunes have the same punching style as Holloway?

You’re absolutely insane if you think anything I said is false I’m guessing you have never played a sport
i’ve played a couple sports. you’ve never been hit by someone who knows how to punch. amanda nunes would put you and urijah faber in a coma.

tumblr_pjjd7e3AzC1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

max-holloway-mma.gif

50d1f16168a464e95d693198c372a12b4da0cc30.gif

main-qimg-7a708e4585813409bf799391bdf01db4

EWo23tVXsAE-sj1.jpg

Sherbros hitting a new low saying that Nunes hits harder than Holloway

yeah how dare i recognize greatness in literally a single woman lmao what a pussy right? stick your head in sand and leave it there
You think Nunes can beat men in the ufc? You’re 100% not a male. Sorry.
You’ve also never competed in a physical sport, like wrestling that has weight classes.
LOL @ thinking any woman giving up 50+lbs to an athletic male has any chance.

You think Nunes can beat men in the ufc? You’re 100% not a male. Sorry.
You’ve also never competed in a physical sport, like wrestling that has weight classes.
LOL @ thinking any woman giving up 50+lbs to an athletic male has any chance.
what if i told you that max holloway and amanda nunes both compete at 145 pounds?

Punching power and fighting skill don't have much in common. I've seen random people who hit harder than high level fighters... who couldn't beat anyone but punch for punch were stronger.

Max is a relatively weak puncher considering how good of a fighter he is. It doesn't help that he is on the small size.

What the fuck are people seeing, they have completely different punching styles.

Nunes has more Muay Thai like punches. She turns her hips with each punch to add power and she commits to her shots.

Max has much snappier, whip-like punches. He throws almost almost back-handed Gung Fu style. He stays square so even even if he misses he’s not out of position.

Back