Does Nunes have any chance of winning if her fight with rousey goes to a decision?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
Its quite clear Ronda is being given quite a lot of preferential treatment such as not being made to do media appearances. She is represented by the new owners so if she loses her stock goes down and they lose money. This is really shady and if she wins a controversial decision it would be very bad for the sport. I like to think the UFC is not corrupt but this is bad. Am I paranoid?

ALL of the promotion is about Ronda and not the champ too.

I guarantee, 100%, that this fight will not go to a decision. Ronda will either finish Nunes or go out on her shield.

Judges don't work for the UFC, nor do the ref's.
But guess what - Judges can be bought...(Check boxing out)...I have been watching the UFC since UFC 1.....and I am telling you....every year the judging has got more suspect....but U draw your own conclusions...

Judges don't work for the UFC, nor do the ref's.

Thats naive to think there is no connection. Just because they dont work directly for them doesnt mean theyre unable to be corrupt. Look at amateur boxing at the olympics. I hope this is not the case and it is probably not probable to go to a decision as said above.

If she's beating her down the entire fight, of course. How could you give it to Ronda?

I guarantee, 100%, that this fight will not go to a decision. Ronda will either finish Nunes or go out on her shield.

I have my doubts. Leaning towards predicting a finish but if Ronda has learned from the Holly fight and decides not to be the aggressor and Amanda also decides to not be the aggressor since that's playing to Ronda's strengths I could see a decision.

Ronda has never gone past the 3rd round. Who is to say her cardio is any better than nunes? Be pretty funny if nunes is the fresher fighter in the championship rounds..,

But guess what - Judges can be bought...(Check boxing out)...I have been watching the UFC since UFC 1.....and I am telling you....every year the judging has got more suspect....but U draw your own conclusions...

Can you provide any independent evidence of judges being paid off in the UFC?

Doubtful. If the fight somehow makes it to the 5th round, Nunes will be doing her best impression of Dada 5000.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the fight looks like Kimbo vs. Dada 5000 if it makes it to the final round.

Can you provide any independent evidence of judges being paid off in the UFC?
Can you provide me any proof that they don't? So stop being a dumbass and do as I said.....draw your own conclusions!

Its quite clear Ronda is being given quite a lot of preferential treatment such as not being made to do media appearances. She is represented by the new owners so if she loses her stock goes down and they lose money. This is really shady and if she wins a controversial decision it would be very bad for the sport. I like to think the UFC is not corrupt but this is bad. Am I paranoid?

IMO, preferential treatment is only bad when it's not earned. Not everyone is going to get paid the same, not everyone is going to have the same leverage in negotiations.

Depends on what happens in the fight and who the judges are.

Ronda has never gone 5 either. Most of her opponents don't get out of the first so there's no guarantee her cardio is significantly stronger

Yes, MMA judging is occasionally awful, but I haven't seen evidence it's corrupt.

Can you provide me any proof that they don't? So stop being a dumbass and do as I said.....draw your own conclusions!

So you think the ufc is fixed based solely on your feelings and zero substantiation? Sound, buddy. Real sound.

Since you seem to like the word 'conclusion,' I should let you know that I have concluded a thing or two about you based on your response.

Back