Does Nodaddy have higher upside than Dillashaw?

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both are very skilled fighters. Garbrandt is even younger than Dillashaw.

I usually go by surnames when white dudes close in talent fight. Both are equal in terms of skills, so that is the deciding factor.

Garbrandt slightly edges dillashaw based on skill and surname.

German surnames always dominate the English ones.

Who do you got ?

Dillashaw lost a close fight with Cruz. Garbrandt schooled Cruz. Cody has the mental advantage.

Always bet on the Canadian.

ufc.jpg

Maybe Jon hit that Pole because he was...Russian.

U thought I was gonna say I'll leave

TJ is the more complete fighter.
Cody has the power, reach and height advantage though.
It's a good fight in the making. (if the UFC do not screw TJ again)

Cody Garbrant i think he was lucky Cruz was outside of his normal gameplan, he didn't comit to his style, he got anxious and he payed the price hard, he tried to compensate Garbrant KO with his own attempt of hayemakers, and he payed the price because Garbrant was very good in his role of counterstriking, if Cruz would have follow his normal gameplan, he will have won without doubt, the times he used his normal style Garbrant was only seeing the shots, when he lost his head like a zombie (Rogan's quoute), was when he lost the fight. He tried to overcompensate Garbrant's good shots with his own shots, and u cannot do that, continue dancing and using your footwork and technical ability, and he'll have won.
I think TJ Dillashaw will defeat Garbrant no doubt, if he doesn't lose his head like Cruz, the title he'll return as a champion, but we'll see. Because next match for Garbrant who will be? Cruz2 or Dillashaw....

Garbrandt doesn't sound German, here are the top 40 most common German surnames

1. MÜLLER = MUELLER
2. SCHMIDT
3. MEYER
4. SCHNEIDER
5. FISCHER
6. WEBER
7. BECKER
8. WAGNER
9. SCHÄFER = SCHAEFER
10. SCHULZ
11. HOFFMANN
12. BAUER
13. KOCH
14. KLEIN
15. SCHRÖDER = SCHROEDER
16. SCHWARZ / SCHWARTZ
17. WOLF
18. NEUMANN
19. BRAUN
20. ZIMMERMANN
21. HUBER
22. HARTMANN
23. WEISS
24. RICHTER
25. LANGE
26. KRAUSE / KRAUSS
27. KRÜGER = KRUEGER
28. WERNER
29. PETERS
30. FUCHS
31. WALTER
32. KÖNIG = KOENIG
33. KÖHLER = KOEHLER
34. KAISER
35. JUNG
36. KELLER
37. HERMANN
38. ROTH
39. GRÜN = GRUEN
40. GROSS

Not a single one ends with "ant", I read that Garbrandt is more Norweigan/Danish

Garbrandt doesn't sound German, here are the top 40 most common German surnames

1. MÜLLER = MUELLER
2. SCHMIDT
3. MEYER
4. SCHNEIDER
5. FISCHER
6. WEBER
7. BECKER
8. WAGNER
9. SCHÄFER = SCHAEFER
10. SCHULZ
11. HOFFMANN
12. BAUER
13. KOCH
14. KLEIN
15. SCHRÖDER = SCHROEDER
16. SCHWARZ / SCHWARTZ
17. WOLF
18. NEUMANN
19. BRAUN
20. ZIMMERMANN
21. HUBER
22. HARTMANN
23. WEISS
24. RICHTER
25. LANGE
26. KRAUSE / KRAUSS
27. KRÜGER = KRUEGER
28. WERNER
29. PETERS
30. FUCHS
31. WALTER
32. KÖNIG = KOENIG
33. KÖHLER = KOEHLER
34. KAISER
35. JUNG
36. KELLER
37. HERMANN
38. ROTH
39. GRÜN = GRUEN
40. GROSS

Not a single one ends with "ant", I read that Garbrandt is more Norweigan/Danish
Norwegian and Danish are Germanic peoples though.

TJ is the more complete fighter.
Cody has the power, reach and height advantage though.
It's a good fight in the making. (if the UFC do not screw TJ again)

How is TJ more complete? Thinking Cody is one Dimensional is the same mistake The Dominated made. He outclassed Cruz on their feet and picked him apart. He was able to do this because he has better boxing not more power. I will give you as far as credentials go TJ has better wrestling. That doesn't mean Cody is a slouch in that discipline. Winning states in Ohio as a freshman and placing as a sophomore is no easy task. I would say they are 2 well rounded fighters with one having ano edge on the feet and the other on the ground.

How is TJ more complete? Thinking Cody is one Dimensional is the same mistake The Dominated made. He outclassed Cruz on their feet and picked him apart. He was able to do this because he has better boxing not more power. I will give you as far as credentials go TJ has better wrestling. That doesn't mean Cody is a slouch in that discipline. Winning states in Ohio as a freshman and placing as a sophomore is no easy task. I would say they are 2 well rounded fighters with one having ano edge on the feet and the other on the ground.

He won states in Ohio? He's from a small town if you blink you miss it. I was just in his hometown not long ago . Shits probably division 3 scrubs

You don't win stated in Ohio unless you d1

Sure he won states If you want to pretend Ohio is made up of all small farm towns and ignore the large talent pools In cinci/cleveland/columbus that he didn't wrestle

Last edited:
He won states in Ohio? He's from a small town if you blink you miss it. I was just in his hometown not long ago . Shits probably division 3 scrubs

You don't win stated in Ohio unless you d1

Sure he won states If you want to pretend Ohio is made up of all small farm towns and ignore the large talent pools In cinci/cleveland/columbus that he didn't wrestle

Claymont is Div. 2 in Ohio. While I agree that most of the time the larger school classifications are tougher, there is no easy division in Ohio. I would take an Ohio division 2 or 3 champion over most other states. Same as I would take a AA state championship from PA over most other states. I wasn't pointing out his credentials to say he was better than TJ at wrestling, only that he is competent. He wrestling was good enough to take Cruz down and avoid being taken down by Cruz.

Claymont is Div. 2 in Ohio. While I agree that most of the time the larger school classifications are tougher, there is no easy division in Ohio. I would take an Ohio division 2 or 3 champion over most other states. Same as I would take a AA state championship from PA over most other states. I wasn't pointing out his credentials to say he was better than TJ at wrestling, only that he is competent. He wrestling was good enough to take Cruz down and avoid being taken down by Cruz.

Div 2 does have their studs. Honestly I'm just butt hurt cause I couldn't make it out of districts in D1 in Ohio. And I trashed a few state placers from d3 in camps/practices

Back