Media Does no one care about McGregor anymore ? A couple of days ago he had a new interview with 79K views

What is parimatch? This interviewer talks like he has a mouth full of marbles. Why would anyone want to watch this
I have never heard of them. But Sergey Portnov sounds like a Russian Dave Portnoy haha. From its name, PariMatch is probably related to sports betting in Europe.

we have conor mcgregor threads every day

yes people care

Dude is not aging well at all. He already got more lines on his forehead than he can snort up in one sniffing.
I think all the drugs and alcohol has probably caught up to him now. In that we wont see Conor's level and passion to what it was against Mendes when he was a young up and comer.

There's only so much permanent damage the human body can take no matter how physically fit you are. Doing coke regardless of how good of an athlete you are will hinder your performance and I think it has already shown. If he was still that good he would be fighting far more often instead of fighting once a year now and having long lay offs.

I think he can still perform to an elite level as shown by his Cowboy fight but idk

Pretty good interview

Always been a great businessman with a lot of hidden insight and wisdom to him. Refreshing to see that side again.

Parimatch is a French women's magazine about celebrities, gossip, etc.

cover-big.jpg

So a housewife channel no wonder nobody knows about it.

I've watched 2 minutes and Conrat is always acting.
Trying to look more intelligent than he is.

probably because he has not been very active. And in the fight game, you need to fight to stay relevant.

I do not see many media in the US interviewing Ronda like before. She lost and she is didn't stay relevant.

I am sure Conor hype will return when he starts to win.

Back in Conman's golden days, every line McGregor said during an interview would have a 50 page thread of its own, and millions of people would view the thing on youtube.

By contrast, he had this interview a couple of days ago, and I'm surprised by the amount of no fucks given about him or his interview.

46jMlN.gif

Both UFC and the fans seems to have moved on. Conor McGregor no longer runs MMA.

658295567885139988.png

The back to back losses to Floyd and Khabib hurt his cred.

Is there an update on his arrest in Corsica and where the case is heading to?

Back