Media Does no one care about McGregor anymore ? A couple of days ago he had a new interview with 79K views

They do but he’s spread his words too thin. When he substantiates them with fights people will tune back in.

Back in Conman's golden days, every line McGregor said during an interview would have a 50 page thread of its own, and millions of people would view the thing on youtube.

By contrast, he had this interview a couple of days ago, and I'm surprised by the amount of no fucks given about him or his interview.

46jMlN.gif

Both UFC and the fans seems to have moved on. Conor McGregor no longer runs MMA.

658295567885139988.png

Good fuck em...worst champion in UFC history we are still recovering from his reign almost 3 years later

Last edited:
Good fuck em...worst champion in UFC history we are still recovering from his reign almost years later
Conor provided exposure for the company and only helped every other fighter on the roster by doing so. You are delusional if you think he is a net negative for the sport and UFC. He's objectively one of the best things that ever happened to them.

Back in Conman's golden days, every line McGregor said during an interview would have a 50 page thread of its own, and millions of people would view the thing on youtube.

By contrast, he had this interview a couple of days ago, and I'm surprised by the amount of no fucks given about him or his interview.

46jMlN.gif

Both UFC and the fans seems to have moved on. Conor McGregor no longer runs MMA.

658295567885139988.png

so 79,000= NO ONE???? sounds pretty intetlligent.

A9CA1269-EC9F-41CE-BCEB-01E0933AB536.jpeg

TS and his pea brain couldnt bother to look at the top comments. The entire interview was non fight related, the interview specifically made it that way which is literally what Conor said in the interview

Also nobody cares but you cared enough to make a thread about it lol

Conor provided exposure for the company and only helped every other fighter on the roster by doing so. You are delusional if you think he is a net negative for the sport and UFC. He's objectively one of the best things that ever happened to them.

If it wasnt conor it would of been someone else...like it has been before him and will be after him... Conor is just a product of good timing and marketing...from the business side of things but from a sport perspective he is a horrible example of a champion and martial artist in the way he behaves and refused to defend titles... He created the era of divas we have now all clamoring for title shots through popularity instead of fighting and earning/defending there spots they think well if conor could talk.shit and get a belt. I can too...instead of u know competing for one

Last edited:
If it wasnt conor it would of been someone else...like it has been before him and will be after him... Conor is just a product of good timing and marketing...from the business side of things but from a sport perspective he is a horrible example of a champion and martial artist in the way he behaves and refused to defend titles... He created the era of divas we have now all clamoring for title shots through popularity instead of fighting and earning/defending there spots they think well if conor could talk.shit and get a belt. I can too...instead u know competing for one
Nonsense. Conor has charisma in droves and he captivated a fan base and expanded on it. He was bigger than the sport for a while. Saying if it wasn't him it would have been someone else is disingenuous nonsense. If its so easy to have massive stars the UFC wouldn't be lacking them so badly.

Meh. Hell ko Poirier and everyone will talk bout him again.

I couldn't care less about his interviews.

I only have interest in when he has a fight signed.

Nonsense. Conor has charisma in droves and he captivated a fan base and expanded on it. He was bigger than the sport for a while. Saying if it wasn't him it would have been someone else is disingenuous nonsense. If its so easy to have massive stars the UFC wouldn't be lacking them so badly.

Aldo was bigger then the sport in brazil...

Saki was bigger then the sport in Japan...

Its all relative...Conor just happened to be in the right spot at the right time and yes used his charisma well but he also got things handed to him that other potential stars never did and failed to pay it back when he had a chance too..

UFC can build or crush any star they want...Randy couture was the face of the campany for years and now hes not even shown or mentioned when talking about past lhw or Hw champions even though he won multiple titles in each class...The UFC built up Conor just as much as conor built the UFC up...they can crush him like everyone else too

46jMlN.gif

658295567885139988.png

Are you saying that Conor is yesterday's news? That no one gives a rat's ass about him anymore?

Dude is treated like an Hollywood star and is followed by Paparazzi everywhere. Damn, even a few months ago we got pictures of Dee polishing his knob on a boat. The man can't even have a BJ in peace.

After he slugged the elder guy, it was pretty much downhill. I don't think his fans really related to that stunt in a positive way. It is hard to cheer for a bully. Bully's suck!

View attachment 814818

TS and his pea brain couldnt bother to look at the top comments. The entire interview was non fight related, the interview specifically made it that way which is literally what Conor said in the interview

Also nobody cares but you cared enough to make a thread about it lol

Other top comments:

"Who else is here because they thought this was an interview with Khamzat?"

"I only clicked on this because of Khamzat"

"When are they interviewing Khamzat?"

"I wonder what Khamzat's doing right now."

I came in here to say I care enough about him to say I don't care about him personally. Love watching the fights...when he fights...and wish they weren't hand picked. Would love to see him go against all top 5 LW's and see what his W-L record would be.

His comeback probably does better than 725K buys

Great interview from McGregor. Thanks for sharing.

Getting your ass whopped repeatedly does dat to your brand

His persona jumped the shark a while ago, and nobody is convinced yet that he's recovered from it. Also, he's fighting a guy he already KOed.

Wood.
As long as she shaves her arm pits first

balls deep

Back