Social Does New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo deserve an EMMY Award?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is like the head honcho just awarding their friend because well they are from the same crew. This reminds me when ESPN gave the ESPY brave hero award or whatever over that young basketball player with brain cancer to Bruce Jenner for becoming a transgender after he just killed a woman by rear ending her while looking at his text messages.

Come on man!

“The Governor’s 111 daily briefings worked so well because he effectively created television shows, with characters, plot lines, and stories of success and failure,”

Gov Andrew M Cuomo of NY will receive the International Emmy Founders Award in recognition of his leadership during the Covid19 pandemic & his masterful use of TV to inform & calm people around the world.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/andrew-cuomo-emmy-award-coronavirus-briefings-235839395.html

Yes. Like I said in the other thread. He's the only United States leader to conquer the trumpvirus.

The nursing home was CDC guidelines, many other great Governors did it too, Big Gretch, Phil Murphy, etc.

New York is at 3% right now, and has one of the highest test rates in the world

Yes. Like I said in the other thread. He's the only United States leader to conquer the trumpvirus.

The nursing home was CDC guidelines, many other great Governors did it too, Big Gretch, Phil Murphy, etc.

New York is at 3% right now, and has one of the highest test rates in the world
{<BJPeen}

This is like the head honcho just awarding their friend because well they are from the same crew. This reminds me when ESPN gave the ESPY brave hero award or whatever over that young basketball player with brain cancer to Bruce Jenner for becoming a transgender after he just killed a woman by rear ending her while looking at his text messages.

Come on man!

“The Governor’s 111 daily briefings worked so well because he effectively created television shows, with characters, plot lines, and stories of success and failure,”

Gov Andrew M Cuomo of NY will receive the International Emmy Founders Award in recognition of his leadership during the Covid19 pandemic & his masterful use of TV to inform & calm people around the world.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/andrew-cuomo-emmy-award-coronavirus-briefings-235839395.html

Dudes killin' it.

Outside of Retirement home massacre & his brother's soap opera performance.

Launches book sales which places blame on others. Or NYC uprising.

Emmy for C-level aptitude

Dudes killin' it.

Outside of Retirement home massacre & his brother's soap opera performance.

Launches book sales which places blame on others. Or NYC uprising.

Emmy for C-level aptitude
Nursing home massacre? Are you all still ignorant regarding how hospitals work or just pretending to?

Nursing homes are the patients home. Now think about that. You think hospitals are going to keep stable covid positive patients and let them use up beds that can be used for unstable covid positive patients that need the medical care?

The outbreaks happened in the nursing homes because they likely didn't follow protocols to isolate these people correctly or perform proper hygiene to prevent the spread.

Jesus christ some of you are morons.

Nursing home massacre? Are you all still ignorant regarding how hospitals work or just pretending to?

Nursing homes are the patients home. Now think about that. You think hospitals are going to keep stable covid positive patients and let them use up beds that can be used for unstable covid positive patients that need the medical care?

The outbreaks happened in the nursing homes because they likely didn't follow protocols to isolate these people correctly or perform proper hygiene to prevent the spread.

Jesus christ some of you are morons.
Lol.

Simple google search contradicts your dumbass comprehension.

Its fucking disgusting & unforgivable.

Obviously not. There are 50 states and his decisions were among the worst. For some reason the media has a fixation with New York.

Cuomo's pressers were must see TV up until it was revealed he ordered that nursing homes had to take in covid patients. Fuckin' retarded and borderline criminal.

Not to mention that he cut Medicaid during a pandemic.

Well he did save the state loads in pension to the thousands of old fucker he offed.

Cuomo was the first governor to call it like it is and call Trump an incompetent imbecile.

The hospitals were blown past capacity and he issued an advisory about the CDC guidelines. The nursing homes were only supposed to accept those they could adequately care for. This all happened after the peak of the virus, and the vast majority of the deaths had already occurred. The driving force behind the spread, as always, was the care workers. This has been proven, care workers were moving between nursing homes and were by far the major vector.

He should have created an alternate facility for those recovering from the virus and not sent them him, but if the guidelines had been followed, this wouldn't have happened. Facilities unable to isolate patients would have been turned them back, as per the guidelines. After the fact the nursing homes said they didn't think they had a choice, which could only be true if they didn't actually read the guidelines.

My mother is going through something like this right now. Two care workers just tested positive, I'm not going to sleep until I know if it's spread or if she's safe. She's in incredibly bad health, we can't care for her at home, and the highest percentage chance of her catching the virus is a hospital. Every time she goes they tell her this.

Cuomo rose as a champion of the left and wasn't afraid to duke it out with Trump, so of course he has a lot of enemies who are only going to want to talk about that mistake, which in hindsight was a big one. I'm betting a lot of governors would have done exactly the same thing but he was the first one in that spot, and everyone learned from the mistake.

I'm not naive and at the end of the day he's a politician and he's milked his role for all it's worth, but all things considered he's done a good job and has been a voice of reason in an insane time.

Between this guy writing a book and coming out with a poster to commemorate his handling of covid this guy really has to stop patting himself on the back. As a new yorker i can tell you most people are tired of this guys shit

Back