Does Nayt Diaz have the weakest hands in the lightweight division?

To me it looked like Conor was about to go out. Maybe he gave up his back because the thought about what would affect how much he makes on future fights more. If he got ko'd by a mainly endurance boxer/submission guy, seems like that would fuck up what he makes on near future fights. However if he tried to goto the ground with a jiu-jitsu guy and get tapped, probably doesn't affect much. I could be wrong tho. I would have to think any fighter that makes it to a professional level probably has some power in their strikes.

Last edited:
"Conor McGregor respects the hands of Nate Diaz, Joe."

His punches do pretty good damage when he loads up. Most other fighters swing for the fences and don't have the cardio nate has.

Now a days it doesn't matter anyways because, you could have all tkos and be known as a knockout artist.

In terms of sheer power he is extremely weak. He is good at volume and he plays to his strengths so it isnt necessarily a weakeness but he has the biggest pillow fists I've ever seen. He could never reproduce the punch Conor inflicted on Aldo for example. He would probably be unable to knock out an unsuspecting elerly person with one punch. Maybe if you let him punch them ten times but thats pretty weak in my opinion. However he has been successful but I believe he needs to add in some power to his game.

What do you guys think? He has always seemed like a guy that could achieve a lot but has never been able to. Maybe this is one of the problems. It could help him against wrestlers if they were afraid of getting KOd. At the moment running into Nayt Diaz punches is basically like running into a pillow fight.

As a one Conor fan to another, can I ask you to stop with that Nyat thing? It's embarrassing me.
Just because some retarded Conor haters are misspelling Conors name doesn't mean you have to do the same with Nate.

You can expect some to come and say that he hurt Conor, but anyone can hurt a gassed fighter.

But yes, he is. Don't remember him being able to do anything to someone who has a good chin in the first round. Even so I think he is a more tough fight than some dude who has power but no cardio. Nate pace and cardio gives a lot of problems.

Conor is still going to beat him and make it look easy.

This fight will be great for us, a new era will start. Conor will make sure he kill the entire LW division, like he did to FW. Those fighters don't understand, until they fight.

Like last time?

It would be nice if Conor decided to defend his own belt, but I think he's worried that a rematch with Aldo won't go the same way their first fight did and he'd end up losing to a guy his own size.

Back