Does moving Rousey-Holm up to 193 decrease Holm's chances of winning?

This will make a big difference. Ronda will win in 19 seconds instead of 22.

im gonna go optimistic with this latest change in date and say that it will benefit Holm, im shooting for Ronda being out boxed the entire fight and Holm's TDD being better than we anticipated.

Holly gets decision victory

Ronda against anyone other than Cyborg is a joke. Nobody even has a chance who's in the UFC right now. I used to like Ronda, but not anymore. She has a big mouth and is way to full of herself. At this stage, I regret women being in the UFC. Just my opinion though.

That's one classy quibble...
You should go pro, bro!

I think Holly has bitten off more than she can chew and Honda is going to eat her soul.

CNhc7lJXAAAEhtK.jpg

She went to 1% chance of winning to .5%

I disagree. It remains 1%.

The chance of Rousey slipping on blood in the cage and breaking her toe like Jon Jones is the same 1%.

UFC obviously doesn't care about Holm and the time she needs for preparation...

religion-09.gif

lions-eating-a-delicious-black-and-white-striped-pizza.jpg

Oh great, another dope sherdog thread where a bunch of kids try to get e-approval for writing the same exact thing in an exciting new way..

Yes. A few solid months of grappling would neutralize Rhonda's grappling...but now she doesn't get that time.

She has been working on her grappling for years already. Has everyone forgot, that 2 years ago, Holly's manager trying to get her an immediate title shot.

Holms said in a interview that she has been training for Ronda long ago, so a few months won't make a difference. Either Holms will lose quick or she might make it to the second round using her footwork and jab:)

It has no effect. Her only chance is to try to fight like Liddell. Get Ronda to chase her and hope she can catch her with a shot coming in.

Plenty of time for both fighters to have a full camp.

A little but she stood no chance before anyways. Poor grappling and 34 years old

She needs about 3 years of technique to stand a chance.

Back