Does moving Rousey-Holm up to 193 decrease Holm's chances of winning?

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I feel that with less time to prepare for Rousey it decreases Holm's chances of pulling the upset. Thoughts?

Yes. A few solid months of grappling would neutralize Rhonda's grappling...but now she doesn't get that time.

Implying Holm had a chance.

Nobody beats Ronda at 135.

actually liked the vibe of a ronda/joanna card. this sucks.

No, she didn't have a good chance to begin with

The minute Ronda joined the UFC is the minute Holm should have began her bjj and wrestling training. I'm sure she knew one day she would be in the UFC and face Ronda. So a couple of months earlier shouldn't matter.

just gotta work on the lead uppercut, you know, for all the double leg takedowns rawahnda spams. or the lesbo clinch rejecto stiff arm

how can you decrease 0%? :icon_twis

Of course. I think it's quite telling that Sarah Kaufman had accepted a fight with Holm (her teammate and friend) prior to Rousey vs Holm being announced. She knows what she's capable of and what she isn't capable of, and she lost pretty quickly to Honda herself.

Not by any amount that's actually meaningful.

Nov. 15 is still 10 weeks away. Plenty of time for a full camp.

UFC protecting Honda from Holm, 4 Month Camp Holm would have destroyed Honda.

Doesn't matter, cardio wise they're both athletes. A couple of months wouldn't make Ronda's boxing or Holly's grappling any better. I pick Holly by Ronda knocking herself out when taking her down.

UFC protecting Honda from Holm, 4 Month Camp Holm would have destroyed Honda.

People have been accusing Honda of being a Homewrecker this week, with this fight being brought forward she's now guaranteed to be a Holmwrecker :icon_twis

People have been accusing Honda of being a Homewrecker this week, with this fight being brought forward she's now guaranteed to be a Holmwrecker :icon_twis

That's one classy quibble...
You should go pro, bro!

Back