Does Mike Perry's win over Al Iaquinta at SUG diminish khabins win?

Stirring the pot...

Bravo D1. Up there with Toner in the trolling ranks.

Does Amosov outgrappling Ed Ruth diminish NCAA Division 1 championship level of wrestling?

I say yes.

First of all im talking about real WWs not bloated LWs and second Khabibs liver shut down on him trying to make 155
And nothing about 170 diminishes his wins at 155 and me telling it how it is about 170 and him wont change it either.
This was before he had an actual nutritionist etc and really was just cutting weight with no professional help. He hasnt had an issue since then. He is not a huge guy for lw, but given a proper amount of time to gain some muscle, I think he could do well. His grappling skillset is so good and unlike anyone at ww. I doubt he will ever move up, but it has nothing to do with being scared or any of that. He is a lw if we are talking about weight classes with weight cuts. Natural weight he would be a ww, but most wws would not be. I really dont think if he did move up , it would be much of an issue for him.

Jon? How many times has he missed weight or been hospitalized due to a cut? Meanwhile DC had kidney failure at the Olympics and continued to cut to 205 , cheating once, and looking like death to fight at LHW. A guy who jon destroyed twice
Yes, but jon does have a frame and size to be a hw. He is as big as many hws, but has a great team as far as weigh cuts and using his length to his advantage. DC is kinda fat , and didnt look too great at LHW. Some guys like mirko or Fedor could have made LHW, just like jon does, but chose to not cut and fight in the king of weight classes. Jon has good Genes as his brothers are both pro athletes as well. He knows how much more dangerous hw is, and said so. If he ever moves up we will see, but I think he would struggle with the power, since he really doesnt have ko power. Seeing his recent fights, I cant believe he would take the same shots he took in those fights against stipe or a true hw with power.

Khabib missed weight before he had a nutritionist and a good team around him to help him with it. He hadn't had any issues since. He is a normal sized lw though, not huge for the division.

Yes, but jon does have a frame and size to be a hw. He is as big as many hws, but has a great team as far as weigh cuts and using his length to his advantage. DC is kinda fat , and didnt look too great at LHW. Some guys like mirko or Fedor could have made LHW, just like jon does, but chose to not cut and fight in the king of weight classes. Jon has good Genes as his brothers are both pro athletes as well. He knows how much more dangerous hw is, and said so. If he ever moves up we will see, but I think he would struggle with the power, since he really doesnt have ko power. Seeing his recent fights, I cant believe he would take the same shots he took in those fights against stipe or a true hw with power.

Khabib missed weight before he had a nutritionist and a good team around him to help him with it. He hadn't had any issues since. He is a normal sized lw though, not huge for the division.
King of weight classes? Lol yea the weight class where derrick Lewis is perennial top 5 is more difficult than LHW lol

Sure it does, it therefore means that Conor lost to a can

Mike Perry, one of the smallest welterweights, easily neutralized Al's grappling and won in overtime. Does this diminish khabibs win? Arguably khabibs toughest match?

He didn't easily win that match... Stop.

Apparently this win motivated ol Mike to come down to 155 and fight Habib.

you are such a desperate joke ... did you even watch the match ? Al outwrestle mike perry who was clearly bigger, the rules gave perry the win, but in no way perry out grapple al iauqinta...

@D 1 Wrestler running from his own thread ...

keep praying for habib to move up so your idol can sniff a title shot again.

King of weight classes? Lol yea the weight class where derrick Lewis is perennial top 5 is more difficult than LHW lol
Just because the division is weak doesnt mean it's not king. 60 lbs weight difference possible. All have ko power. All will fight anyone, no matter the weight class...will any other division take on anyone that stands be4 them? Nope...I'll go with mirko on this one...p4p is shit...a great heavyweight can beat anyone. A great featherweight likely gets beat up by bouncers in a bar...and that saying came from Boxing years ago...

Not seen any mmamath for a while cheers dipshit...<Prem771>

Haha every conor dick rider still cant come to terms with the beating he got. It's been over 2 years the man tapped and told him to take it easy on him it was his own fault he looked like a coward that night get over it

This thread is a perfect example of people who dont train wrestling. Wrestling is a young mans game. It is extremely physically draining on the body. Yoel is 43 in april.

See his match against brad tavares and you Will see what he was capable of. He was 36 in that match. A 26 year old Yoel would throw people out of the cage

Back