Does Mike Perry's win over Al Iaquinta at SUG diminish khabins win?

If anything, I'm interested in Cowboy vs Khabib now. There's nothing Tony, Conor or Gaethje did to Cowboy that Khabib can, so it would be a ground fight and make it interesting for me.

one of the lowest in cage weights on record
Don't we only get fight night weights on Cali cards? Hate to poke holes in your narrative you've got going on, but if anything he deals with a big cut.

Did you happen to catch NCAA legend Ed Ruth get handled by a random sambo dude on the weekend?

Don't we only get fight night weights on Cali cards? Hate to poke holes in your narrative you've got going on, but if anything he deals with a big cut.

The last time Perry fought in Ca was 2016 which i believe was before they started posting fight night weights. Perry has claimed to be nearly 195 4 days out from his fight with Cerrone. He also bragged that he put in 15+ pounds within a few hours of the weigh in vs Alex, and said he would going to put on much more before the fight.

Platinum Mike Perry could be the LW champ if he traded Mcdonalds for Kale.

Yeah
The last time Perry fought in Ca was 2016 which i believe was before they started posting fight night weights. Perry has claimed to be nearly 195 4 days out from his fight with Cerrone. He also bragged that he put in 15+ pounds within a few hours of the weigh in vs Alex, and said he would going to put on much more before the fight.
Yeah even back around the Jouban fight I remember hearing he was ~195. TS just needs a narrative.

Diminish Khabib’s win? Does anyone actually care about someone beating Iaquinta? It’s not an impressive win for anyone in the top 10. Al is not elite and never will be. Beating him means nothing except getting a win bonus.
or the 155 title

omg the thread name should be changed to "excuses for kabob"

who gave the "champ" the hardest 5 round fight of his life?

you guessed it. 11th ranked real estate guy and part time fighter.

ragin al iaquinta.

khabib should stick to wrestling high school kids.

D 1 retarded thread as usual.

BTW... what is your opinion on 3 rounds Divisional 1 NCAA wrestling champion Ed Ruth being outgrappled by a random dude from Ukraine who trained Sambo?

It seems that muricans seems to be proving time and time again that Europe > USA in that sport where they use singlets.

omg the thread name should be changed to "excuses for kabob"

who gave the "champ" the hardest 5 round fight of his life?

you guessed it. 11th ranked real estate guy and part time fighter.

ragin al iaquinta.

khabib should stick to wrestling high school kids.
50-43.. keep crying.
Actually highlights Khabib's dominance the fact that fight is regarded as one of his hardest, by you..

The 'champ' is about one fight away from becoming LW GOAT. What will you say then..

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
That call was dumb. He had back attacks and a kneebar from there. Extremely stupid call.
Yeah. Al was a dumb ass doing that twice though. You'd think after he gave Perry the immediate escape he'd know not to do that again, but he went right back to it and the same thing happened. Those two call lost him the match.

That call was dumb. He had back attacks and a kneebar from there. Extremely stupid call.
Yeah. Al was a dumb ass doing that twice though. You'd think after
Yeah, but that is up to Al. Al fucked Al.

Which is hilarious because in the lead up he was talking to Ariel about the dummie Perry probably didn't even know the rules properly. Karma...

Also,
Perry escaped after like 16 seconds the first time and then held on for almost 2 minutes. That mattered a lot.
Yeah but two occasions Al did that and he counted it as an escape. Have to say though Al was stupid for doing it again when he just had it count as an escape tho. I don't know the rules well but I would think since Al had one leg hooked from his back he would still be in a dominant position but Perry just separated a little and someone was counted as an escape. Either way Al didn't show much anyways.

50-43.. keep crying.
Actually highlights Khabib's dominance the fact that fight is regarded as one of his hardest, by you..

The 'champ' is about one fight away from becoming LW GOAT. What will you say then..

<DisgustingHHH>
actually I hope tony wins.

but really i'm not too concerned.

I got more important things to worry about than an mma fight.

I just think its kinda funny khabib couldn't finish an unprepared real estate guy, yet won the title.

and all the fanboys act like he is on gsp's level. lol

so I poke a little fun to get his minions riled up.

Yeah. Al was a dumb ass doing that twice though. You'd think after

Yeah but two occasions Al did that and he counted it as an escape. Have to say though Al was stupid for doing it again when he just had it count as an escape tho. I don't know the rules well but I would think since Al had one leg hooked from his back he would still be in a dominant position but Perry just separated a little and someone was counted as an escape. Either way Al didn't show much anyways.
Yeah. Al clearly didn't fully understand the rules

Kind of, yeah. Getting out-grappled by a brawler is not a good look. The more I think about it, Iaquinta is pretty over-rated to be honest. He's just a decent puncher with reasonably good TDD.

Back