Does Mickey Gall have the worst callouts in the game?

Sam Alvey def has him beat. He called out Jack Marshman and that was the most publicity Marshman has ever received.
The reason I really dislike Alvey, always looking to call out guys low down that he feels he can get an easy win over. Did he call out old man Kelly?

Most likely a spot on the main card. We’re talking about a kid who is lucky if he’s ranked in the top 50. And if you don’t think you’ve got bad match ups at 20 years old then you’re blatantly delusional. If he was a top 5 contender, I’d agree with some of your logic. As it stands, he’s not.
Main card doesn't necessarily mean more money or notoriety. Faber was quoted saying he'd rather head the prelims early in his UFC run. More people are going to watch whats early and/or free.

I understand that, that's why I'm saying its terrible these are the best he could come up with out of the 49 above him.

Are Diego and Hardy even top 50?

There are always bad matchups, but he has tons of options. I'm not saying call out the wrestler with knockout power. He doesn't have to purposely choose guys that are stylistically problems for him.

Look how much heat Schaub caught for calling out aging legends on the decline, and HW is significantly shallower than WW. There are literally tons of guys he could call out from TUF or DWTNCS that are closer to his skill level and resume.

this was when dan hardy was supposedly looking to un-retire. wouldve been a great matchup and woulda made sense in some ways. really a good callout. its what got him the cm punk fight.
Didn't he fight Punk before calling out Hardy? Now you got me questioning the chronology.

Didn't he fight Punk before calling out Hardy? Now you got me questioning the chronology.
im not sure my man.. all im saying is the dan hardy callout made more sense at that time. dan hardy was a decent name and was apparently trying to come back to the ufc. great call out. sure, it was a bit strange, but so was the cm punk call out

im not sure my man.. all im saying is the dan hardy callout made more sense at that time. dan hardy was a decent name and was apparently trying to come back to the ufc. great call out. sure, it was a bit strange, but so was the cm punk call out
I don't know. I didn't like the Hardy callout personally. Just because iirc part of the Hardy comeback was him dropping to LW.

pretty much, dude is a fucking clown and hasn't had 1 good callout.

sage again, shot as fuck diego, randy brown who just got knocked out in embarrassing fashion, retired hardy, like wtf.

Diego is actually a great fight to see where he'd stand in the top 20 if at all. I'm sure he looked up to Hardy hence that call out. Dan won't fight again and he has nothing to gain from beating him up.

I don't know. I didn't like the Hardy callout personally. Just because iirc part of the Hardy comeback was him dropping to LW.
u know, i thought about that as well, but mickey was talking about going to lw as well... but i seriously doubt either could do lw on a consistent basis. both are big boys at ww.. obviously not the biggest, but big.

judging from his callouts he just wants an easy win. He does need to build himself slowly though only 6 mma fights

why would gall leave if he did lose to sage. that doesnt make sense
They've spent way too much money promoting both guys nobodies leaving Gall will be protected a while longer to make Sage's record look better. Sage will always be protected.

Sanchez isn't a bad call out, Gall could win that fight and it's a good name on the resume although I'm pretty sure Diego is scheduled to be fighting someone else and his future seems uncertain if he doesn't get that win.

Back