Does Mickey Gall have the worst callouts in the game?

DeformedGravy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wins impressively, then calls for a rematch with Mr. Sage or the corpse of Diego Sanchez?

Remember the Dan Hardy callout?

<31>

… I don't know who else is consistently this bad

You simply cannot comprehend the genius of the CEO

That post fight interview = 100% pure

mgtBcKc.gif

Sam Alvey def has him beat. He called out Jack Marshman and that was the most publicity Marshman has ever received.

Why call out Sage. We have seen that before. Maybe in a couple years when Sage has a ground game. Completely uninteresting.

You can't learn A level promotion. Like A level athleticism, you either have it or you don't.

Didn't see it, but he called out a guy he beat already instead of the guy he just lost to? Yeesh. This guy has fan favorite just written all over him.

Seriously, I had to go to fight finder to make sure he beat Sage the first time, because...what?

Wins impressively, then calls for a rematch with Mr. Sage or the corpse of Diego Sanchez?

Remember the Dan Hardy callout?

<31>

… I don't know who else is consistently this bad
Dan Hardy callout was genius

Sam Alvey def has him beat. He called out Jack Marshman and that was the most publicity Marshman has ever received.

Oh yeah!

Ok thats #1

I didn't hear that callout, but if they haven't fought at least it kind of makes sense due to rank?

Mickey went the Overeem/Brock route, and the beating a corpse route at the same damn time.

Overeem calling out Lesnar randomly

Didn't see it, but he called out a guy he beat already instead of the guy he just lost to? Yeesh. This guy has fan favorite just written all over him.
He also said or the guy he fought last.

Back