Does mickey gal really stand a chance?

Dridemma

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
He's relatively new to MMA and has fought guys with really no MMA experience. On the other hand sage has double the experience and has fought better competition, also he has a good amount of experience in karate. Can gal keep up or will Gal be sages cm punk?

The way sages ground game looked last fight, I'd say he stands a very good chance.

Sage has fought small LW's aside from Bam Bam who beat him Gal is a big guy with good ground game so yes he does

He's relatively new to MMA and has fought guys with really no MMA experience. On the other hand sage has double the experience and has fought better competition, also he has a good amount of experience in karate. Can gal keep up or will Gal be sages cm punk?

Sage is not very good so yes. I don't mean to trash the kid but his road into the UFC was heavily stage managed by his crazy sports dad. Most of his record is built off of hand picked local circuit guys who fought him at a catchweight. He's young and can improve but his controlled relationship with his father could keep him from ever being really good.

Of course he has a chance. Anyone that enters the octagon has a chance.

But, I think Sage wins fairly easily.

Easily if he can put Sage on his back. (Which doesn't seem to hard considering Sage's TDD).

Easily if he can put Sage on his back. (Which doesn't seem to hard considering Sage's TDD).
There's a rumor going around that Sage has been training his TDD and ground game....I hope it's true! ;)

Probably going to be a boring match. Mickey will try to turn it into a grappling match while sage defends for most of the rounds. Nothing against Mickey, but he didnt stand with punk so I doubt he stands with sage.

Sage tapped to an arm triangle from the opposite side. I'm pretty sure Gall's BJJ gets him the win.

I think he has a pretty damn good shot to be honest. I got it a 50/50 fight.

People that think Sage has a massive advantage on the feet... LMAO. Watch his fights.. his striking is terrible. He has terrible defense and a worrying chin. Although we haven't seen much of Gall, this fight may be close everywhere.

Sage tapped to an arm triangle from the opposite side. I'm pretty sure Gall's BJJ gets him the win.
I'm sure he didn't learn at all from that loss, just like McGregor got subbed again vs Diaz.

Apparently people at Tristar say Gall works much harder than Sage.

Also, Gall is being cornered by Firas.

So there's that.

Apparently people at Tristar say Gall works much harder than Sage.

Also, Gall is being cornered by Firas.

So there's that.

Gall apparently used to be a part time truck driver I believe to pay for his BJJ classes while in school. Kid is a hard worker and I'm definitely rooting for him this Saturday.

Also, Sage not having the best TDD + Gall being a BJJ brown belt makes Sage a big underdog.

Last edited:
Back