Does Mcgregor return convinces you he's still hungry?

Hungry for money for sure.

He apparently lost a lot of money as a result of that court proceedings.

Also what I find disgusting is the exact same UFC that condemned Mcgregor actions is now using his bus attack video as a promo. But could any1 expect anything different? He wasnt even punished for it. Like you guys said 'if it was some newcomer that done that, he would not only be expelled from UFC but even jailed'.

I also wonder how many fighters where threatened that day to back off from suing Mcnugget or face expulsion from UFC.

That guy have no desire to fight whatsoever. If he wanted, he would jump straight back into action after Mayweather fight. Now is nothing but using popularity to get whatever he can at this point.

Hope UFC is not paying under table for Khabib to throw the fight. Cuz I want to see an honest punishment for that dork.

EDIT: And yea, where all that dorks that had Mcgregor picture in their av? Seem like they all gone now looooooooooooool

Lol remember when everyone said Conor would never fight Khabib hes too scared. Where they at now loooooooool

Honestly I really am interested in where his heads going to be going into this fight. He's clearly in it for the money, especially after spending it the way he does and all the legal expenses.
And he's not the hungry lion anymore that he used to be. Especially after living the good life for a few years and not having to get punched in the face.

These things change a man in ways that a fist cannot.

No I don't think he has the drive or desire anymore but is missing the attention. Maybe his money has dwindled down enough to have him a little concerned who knows? Guess we'll find out come October.

Back