Does Mcgregor return convinces you he's still hungry?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hungry for money for sure.

He apparently lost a lot of money as a result of that court proceedings.

Also what I find disgusting is the exact same UFC that condemned Mcgregor actions is now using his bus attack video as a promo. But could any1 expect anything different? He wasnt even punished for it. Like you guys said 'if it was some newcomer that done that, he would not only be expelled from UFC but even jailed'.

I also wonder how many fighters where threatened that day to back off from suing Mcnugget or face expulsion from UFC.

That guy have no desire to fight whatsoever. If he wanted, he would jump straight back into action after Mayweather fight. Now is nothing but using popularity to get whatever he can at this point.

Hope UFC is not paying under table for Khabib to throw the fight. Cuz I want to see an honest punishment for that dork.

EDIT: And yea, where all that dorks that had Mcgregor picture in their av? Seem like they all gone now looooooooooooool

Well if losing buttloads of money you just got makes someone hungry for more then your answer is yes.

Khabib wouldnt accept money to throw a fight. Its about the long game of legacy. When your 26-0 and champ you just dont do that.

He will disappear for at least a year after Khabib smashes him and then come back for a fight with Nate Diaz is my guess. He will keep making millions and I don't blame him for that as he has worked hard for it. If he somehow win against Khabib, the division will be fucked again.

Money changes everything.

Nah I knew he was hungry the minute he posted this after May Mac

He knows he's still an insect compare to the truly wealthy. Conor is not going to stop eating until he buys a half a billion sailing yacht.

i don't get why shercucks say fighters are hungry for money like it's a bad thing.

you realize they are PRIZEFIGHTERS and the whole point is to get the biggest monetary prize, right?

He got tko-d vs Mayweather, going right away back into fighting doesn't seem like a great idea for your health.

Whole lot of complaining about nothing in this thread.

He has no need to fight other than hunger and legacy

It convinced me that he’s hungry for the attention now since DC is the real champ champ and nobody’s saying much about him so he has to come back...that and he’s been burning through his stacks

The real champ champ does what every the fook he wants. Thats why he can throw a dolly at a bus load of bitches and get community service. With none of those bitches doing nuttin in retaliation to Conor.

October 6 2018 is a historic day. The first DAZN boxing card along with Conor's historic return.

Nah I knew he was hungry the minute he posted this after May Mac

He knows he's still an insect compare to the truly wealthy. Conor is not going to stop eating until he buys a half a billion sailing yacht.

Haha, this is Melnichenko's yacht, I believe. That dude can buy and sell Lebron, Ronaldo, Messi and Floyd combined. Conor better get into banking and coal trading if he ever wants to afford this kind of toys, no money like that in fighting.

That guy have no desire to fight whatsoever. If he wanted, he would jump straight back into action after Mayweather fight.

Hope UFC is not paying under table for Khabib to throw the fight. Cuz I want to see an honest punishment for that dork.

EDIT: And yea, where all that dorks that had Mcgregor picture in their av? Seem like they all gone now looooooooooooool

Taking on Khabib does say something about McGregor's fighting heart. He could have easily demanded Diaz, or maybe even Ferguson or Poirier. I'm just talking about easier matchups than Khabib, which on paper, appears to be very dangerous for him. Don't fool yourself, he can choose to fight anyone he wants, especially Diaz which would be just as big of a payday if not bigger than Khabib.

Very unlikely that UFC would pay Khabib to throw the fight, not because it is not in their best interest, but because the reality is that it will be found out. Someone will blab and that would cost them more in the long term.

Not sure about the dorks with McGregor AVs, are they really gone? That would be a surprise to me. Typically brainless fans will stick to their man regardless of anything. Like Trump fans.

Haha, this is Melnichenko's yacht, I believe. That dude can buy and sell Lebron, Ronaldo, Messi and Floyd combined. Conor better get into banking and coal trading if he ever wants to afford this kind of toys, no money like that in fighting.

He might not become as rich as the Russian but he can absolutely become rich enough to buy the yacht. It's 'only' 300 million, there're a few top athletes who can indeed afford it, although they'd be parting with a significant % of their net worth, while for the Russian it was more like 3%.

He's sooo hungry again, isn't he fucking awesome??!!!!

Isn't everyone who works hungry for money, isn't that kind of the point in working?

The real champ champ does what every the fook he wants. Thats why he can throw a dolly at a bus load of bitches and get community service. With none of those bitches doing nuttin in retaliation to Conor.

October 6 2018 is a historic day. The first DAZN boxing card along with Conor's historic return.

DAZN will outsell it.

He didn’t lose money from the court proceedings, he lost it trying to replicate Jones (source: Dublin lads).

Back