Does McGregor have the lowest "time 'til finish" in the UFC?

c0rbin9

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Average, that is.

1/3 of his 12 UFC fights have finished by KO/TKO in under 2 minutes. Almost half have been finished within 2 rounds.

I can’t confirm that, but I can confirm he holds the record for the longest time to hold a belt without a defence.

Also first main event in the ufc where 35% of people on sherdog are saying it’s a dive.

Isn’t he amazing?

Yes, Conor finishes fast.

He should speak to a doctor about it.

^ Lol, what does that have to do with this thread?

That's what she said....

Ngannou probably up there.

For Conor to be that high at half his size is pretty crazy though.

Dude can crack.

Ronda has barely spent any time in the octagon.

What's her total fight time like 25 minutes? No high level fighter will ever beat that.

Ronda has barely spent any time in the octagon.

What's her total fight time like 25 minutes? No high level fighter will ever beat that.
they should make the record require that fighters have had at least 10 fights to be eligible.

<21>

I can’t confirm that, but I can confirm he holds the record for the longest time to hold a belt without a defence.

Also first main event in the ufc where 35% of people on sherdog are saying it’s a dive.

Isn’t he amazing?
Haha Sherdog said it so it has to be true lol

Isn’t he amazing?
That second one really is quite amazing. He made cowboy look so bad people think he took a dive!

Conor either wins spectacularly (besides the second Nate fight) or loses embarrassingly

That second one really is quite amazing. He made cowboy look so bad people think he took a dive!

People think he took a dive because he got rocked by shoulder strikes and toes to the cheek lol

No. All of Ron Drowsy's wins but Meisha were first round, and most of those were in less than a minute. Her losses were 48 seconds and 5:59.

Conor's gone to decision twice and went 4th round another time, and gone to 2nd round 4 times.

I think Ngannou and Johnny Walker have shorter average fight times as well. Ngannou has only been past 2 minutes in 4 of his 11 fights.

Last edited:
People think he took a dive because he got rocked by shoulder strikes and toes to the cheek lol
No they think he took a dive because they're idiots. If you look at his face he looks like he was in a 3 round fight. Those shoulder strikes clearly busted up his face, and that kick clearly hit him solidly in the jaw.

Back