Does Matt Brown get a title shot if he wins against Condit?

i would think the most logical choice would be maia with a win over shields.

then robbie/rory winner....

problem is.... maia vs shields will be boring which will piss dana off and maia will get shafted...

rory will likely beat robbie and will choose to not fight gsp.

if matt beats carlos it will likely be in a devastating fashion. likely a ko/tko, or a decision to a bad ass fight. And with matts massive fan base, and his current hype train that will be a full fucking speed with a win over condit, it would be a huge sell. dana/joe will not pass up on that $$. even if it means him leapfrogging a more "legitimate" contender.

the only way matt doesn't get the shot imo is if he either wins a controversal decision. or robbie beats rory.

Upon further review.

The Matt Brown vs Carlos Condit fight is more likely to be exciting so they will probably give the winner of that fight the next shot.

Since Shields/Maia and Rory/Lawler are more likely to be less entertaining they will probably let those two winners fight for the shot after next.

Maia
Koscheck
Rory
Hendricks
Ellenberger
Marquart

ALL BEAT Matt Brown. I just can't see him getting the shot. I guess we've seen worse

Brown is currently on a 6 fight win streak w/ 5 finish`s. Dude, should get a title shot soon! I`m not sure what`s up with Joe Silva & company lately? He doesn't have a top win they say, well uh... your the match maker?... Right? Give a damm top 5 match-up already!

If Maia beats Shields and Brown beats Condit, assuming they both win with similar conviction, then I think Maia should get the shot first.

It's close but beating DHK, Story, Fitch and Shields is a little more impressive than Pyle, Cope, Thomson, Swick, Mein, Condit and some other guy I can't remember. But if Brown got it I wouldn't complain at all.

I'd love to see Brown get a title shot and somehow win the belt. That would be a real Rocky type story.

Demian Maia should be next with a win no matter what.

Brown has more wins and longer streak at 170 and if he adds Condit to the list, he's beaten better opposition as well.

Not sure how anyone can be in front of him at that point.

Yes, he should get a title shot if he wins.

I personally feel Demian Maia should get a shot, granted he gets by Shields. Matt Brown will skyrocket into the Top 5 should he get a win over Condit, but I feel Maia is just that much closer to a title shot.

same here

I hope not. I hope they put him with Erik Silva or Rory Mac and if he wins either of those then he gets a title fight. Dem young lions will mess with Mr. Brown.

Definitely isn't guaranteed, even if Condit was ranked #2 to GSP, which he isn't.

absolutely yes, nvm maia, rory, robbie; if matt defeat the top 2 WW with a 7fight winning streak he-s got the shot

if he wins in dominant fashion against a beast like condit then hell yes

I still don't think Brown is top 10 in the world, but a win over Condit could very well get him a title shot.

Doubt he wins though.

I would think matt brown vs winner of lawler/Rorymac if he wins against condit for title eliminator bout

There's little to no chance he could win against Condit. If he does, however, a title shot would be the next logical step.

I'd like to see him fight lawler for the next shot after Maia should he win. Maia brings something newer to the table and it would be interesting to see him fight GSP should he convincingly beat Shields.

Back