Does Marquardt have the ability to shake up Welterweight?

Guy couldn't hang in the ufc the first time. The grass always seems to be greener when they leave and beat weaker opposition in a lesser competition.

Lol. This is some stupid ass shit.

Yes he does. He really does.

Marquardt-Very talented, very dangerous.

Marquardt is mean that's all I know. Can he dethrone GSP? I think he might

I think he is in the Top 5, but I don't see him beating GSP. Sonnen took him down with ease in their fight, and I'd imagine GSP would do the same thing.

What a stupid thing to say. Fitch got destroyed in the first fight and has been knocked out and fought to a draw since. Suddenly he can beat gsp though? Great logic

You dont get it mate,

This is "Broke Fitch" we're talking about here not the "financially stable Fitch" that fought GSP the first time.

Guy couldn't hang in the ufc the first time. The grass always seems to be greener when they leave and beat weaker opposition in a lesser competition.

He's also a cheat.

Are you fuckin serious?

Being a constant #1 contender and top 5 MW, as well as a title fight and being cut after a win = couldn't hang in the UFC?

Hilarious that when someone calls you on your nonsense, you resort to personal attacks. Which illustrates that you don't know what you're talking about.

Is this guy serious too?

Back