Does life get better?

Yes and no. I've been through a lot, and I've worked really hard to make things better. Where I can. Things are much better than a few years ago, or any point in my life really.

But I'm not happy and no matter what I do happiness only seems farther away. So I'm leaning toward no. I keep at it though.

Yes and no. I've been through a lot, and I've worked really hard to make things better. Where I can. Things are much better than a few years ago, or any point in my life really.

But I'm not happy and no matter what I do happiness only seems farther away. So I'm leaning toward no. I keep at it though.

Iv said this many times but first chance you get go traveling to break routine.

Thats like 90 percent of problem that you have been constantly at work for last years lol

(Sorry for constantly repeating myself)

does it get easier? no-you learn to deal with it
does it get better? if you focus on the things that make you happy or the things that mean a lot to you, then yest, it does get better

Iv said this many times but first chance you get go traveling to break routine.

Thats like 90 percent of problem that you have been constantly at work for last years lol

(Sorry for constantly repeating myself)
Yeah I am 200% burned out. The money is nice but I feel like a fuedal era serf. Management says shit is gonna level off soon, but I'm thinking the rest of the year will be like this.

Yeah I am 200% burned out. The money is nice but I feel like a fuedal era serf. Management says shit is gonna level off soon, but I'm thinking the rest of the year will be like this.

Just hold on till corona passes

That what im doing lol

No. We’ll all be living like North Koreans soon.

If you put correct thought and correct effort into making it better, like buying Apple stock several years ago and holding on to it, yeah, it does get better.

It did for me and a lot of guys I know in their 30s and 40s. My 20s were decent but nothing to write home about. My 30s have been absolutely amazing with a family, church, and good friends. I’m sure both good and bad times will come, but for now, it’s good.

Life tends to be what you make of it. Also, a good trust in Christ to keep your eyes on eternal joy instead of temporary happiness.

Only if you make it better. Take control of your own life.

Dunno if you'll read this TS but perspective is everything. Also time is gonna pass by anyway - a year is gonna pass by either way, why not get up and keep going? Also if you're struggling, seek professional help. Best of luck

Hey man, attitude, it can be your worst enemy or your best friend. You get to choose.
It's all in the mind.

People may dismiss this but there is a lot of truth to this. Sure circumstances can happen that SUCK that make life terrible (deaths, sickness, loss of income, etc.). But also I've seen poor people so happy and fulfilled and I've seen rich successful people some of the most miserable complainers I've ever been around.

I've gone through some intense things in life in the last 5-6 years (could and maybe should have died) and feel I have a new outlook. Will "life" get better in the sense you will find someone to love, get rich, be successful, etc? Maybe not, in fact it likely might not. But your quality and outlook on life can get better. You can choose to live a life of grattitude and thankfulness and to me, personally, that's made a big difference. Don't look at what you don't hvae......look at what you DO have!
We will all be shocked at just how much we all hvae.

If you keep making good decisions your life wil get better.

If you keep making bad decisions your life wil get worse.

If you take care of yourself and make sure your life has direction and purpose, then yes.

If you take care of yourself and make sure your life has direction and purpose, then yes.

How do you “make sure” you have purpose though? If everyone knew how to do that, I think everyone would be awesome.

Back