Does Leonard Garcia get cut if he loses this weekend?

I sort of stopped caring about who does/doesn't get cut anymore. The decision making is just too inconsistent to make any sense of it. I just watch fights I want to watch and don't worry about the rest.

I'd imagine the only way you could be certain Leonard Garcia would get cut/lose this weekend...would be if he was the recipient of one of Kenflo's vicious jagged elbows.

I have nothing against him, but his last non-loss that wasn't a decision going the wrong way was Jens Pulver in 2008. If the judges in the UFC and WEC were competent, he'd be on a 10-fight losing streak.

Yes there's other fighters more deserving to be on UFC's Roster

sorry but the Ufc has, literally, hundreds of exciting fighters. I don't want them keeping mediocre fighters who lose nearly every fight just because some people think their air punches are exciting.

It's not just "some" people that think he's exciting. Nearly every one of his fights get FOTN.. I like him because he has a lot of heart. The UFC isn't going to cut him unless they absolutely have to because he always brings the crowds to their feet.

I don't understand why you want him to get cut. Not trying to be rude, but don't watch him fight if you don't like to watch him fight.

If he loses, he just needs to look Dana straight in the eyes and not only will he not be cut, Dana will feel bad and award him the win bonus as well.

On one hand, I'd say that I doubt it... Guys like Mac Danzig, George Roop and Dan Hardy have proven that you don't have to win fights to stick around.

On the other hand, guys like DeMarques Johnson, Tamdan McRory and Rob Emerson have proven that even if you step up when the company needs you, you put on exciting fights and entertain the fans, you can get find yourself on the receiving end of a head-scratching cut from the promotion.

In short, who the hell knows?

Who knows, but the UFC will always need guys that come in and fight balls out, win or lose. Honestly, he's not one of my favorite fighters to watch, but he serves his purpose.

Back