Does Leonard Garcia get cut if he loses this weekend?

Vulture thread

Not if it's a FOTN or if his opponent gets Leonard Garcia'd and Leonard Garcia got robbed.

Definitely, he hasnt won a fight since the WEC and that's ridiculous really. For me, he isnt even exciting, he's predictable and at least someone like Leben knocks people out.

I hope he doesn't get cut. I'll never want a man to lose his job. I'm not sure why some of you are asking for him to get cut, is the fact that he keeps his job going to kill you or something? He always puts on exciting fights, the UFC should keep him for as long as they can.

I actually agree with you about not hurting anyone when he keeps his job. Especially, when he does the job of entertaining the crowd during the prelims.
I find his lack of technique mesmerizing, sort of like watching the first caveman fight.
Leonard Garcia is an amenity of the time long gone to the UFC. I'd rather watch his fights than Jacob Volkmann's fights.

I would say cut him. technically he's not very skilled. Sometimes when I watch him I get embarrassed for the sport because of how sloppy is and how bad he can make MMA strikers look.

Lost 3 in a row...really 5 in a row if you ask me. Does he deserve to stay if he doesn't get the W?

Very good chance of it. To be fair, he could (should) have been 0-10 in his last 10 fights. All of his wins were controversial. And his draw to Roop as well.

Yes he should. I always cringe at his sloppiness.

Lol at all the hipster fans on SD.

Go watch rich fitch fight again if that is what you want. you guys are like what 10% of the fans of the ufc and most of you dont even buy the cards.

And for the guy that said he could probally outstrike garcia you are delusional.

He would beat you into a living death.

Lost 3 in a row...really 5 in a row if you ask me. Does he deserve to stay if he doesn't get the W?

4 Fight of the Night bonuses in his last 7.

7 Fight of the Night awards in his UFC/WEC career.

Fight of the Year against Korean Zombie.

Yeah, those are the guys they cut for losing a couple fights. No room in a promotion as big as UFC for a guy who just puts on a show and jacks up the crowd every time out.

The sport is supposed to move forward, if they didnt cut ANYONE for losing umpteen fights in a row how are they supposed to make space for new, up and coming prospects? They can't sign fighters and not release anyone, and losing ten in a fucking row marks you out as a prime target to be released. Simple.

Back