Does Leonard Garcia get cut if he loses this weekend?

From Hawaii so I'm rooting for Holloway but I'm scared that one of dem haymakers put Max to sleep.

''we love leonard he always brings it and that's all we ask for'' dana white

hes debatedly lost his last 10 fights, if you've ever seen the roop and jameel massouh fights. IMO he clearly lost to roop, kz, and nam

Last edited:
Dana likes him cuz of the fight vs kz. but that is not gonna save him any longer

I hope he doesn't get cut. I'll never want a man to lose his job. I'm not sure why some of you are asking for him to get cut, is the fact that he keeps his job going to kill you or something? He always puts on exciting fights, the UFC should keep him for as long as they can.

sorry but the Ufc has, literally, hundreds of exciting fighters. I don't want them keeping mediocre fighters who lose nearly every fight just because some people think their air punches are exciting.

No one in this thread enjoyed watching kz and Huerta vs Garcia?, yeah fucking right give me a break you try hard losers, you all just want to act like you have some deep understanding of striking so much so that you can't enjoy a brawl, reality check you fucking clowns don't know shit.

Rather watch a Garcia/Huerta style fight than some punk fighting like he's terrified to get his chin checked, this is the fight game don't cut people that show up to fight every time, this should be strict policy in all combat sports

Yup.

Edit: To clarify: I don't find Leonard Garcia exciting.

Last edited:
No one in this thread enjoyed watching kz and Huerta vs Garcia?, yeah fucking right give me a break you try hard losers, you all just want to act like you have some deep understanding of striking so much so that you can't enjoy a brawl, reality check you fucking clowns don't know shit.

Rather watch a Garcia/Huerta style fight than some punk fighting like he's terrified to get his chin checked, this is the fight game don't cut people that show up to fight every time, this should be strict policy in all combat sports

hear, hear!

NO CAUSE if you get past leepin leonard the lion that sports an ak47 Garcia then you came too the UFC to FIGHT

um the dude has 4 fight of the night awards... so no, he'll never get cut. at the worst he'll be a prelim fighter

he should get cut. his technique is terrible. i honestly think i could outstrike leonard garcia. his fight with huerta is one of my favs though

From Hawaii so I'm rooting for Holloway but I'm scared that one of dem haymakers put Max to sleep.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Leonard doesn't have all that much power, its hard to knock someone out with a gassed arm punch

i dont know

i'll say this though: I dont look forward to watching his fights anymore.

I've REALLY grown out of his unpolished reckless style, and unless he himself gets finished, it almost feels like his fight results are predetermined.

It's like "oh, well, Leonard Garcia is fighting, if it goes to the cards, there's a solid 75% chance he's going to win"

it's sad that judges show little regard for technique but major regard for aggressiveness, whether it's effective or not.

this is that kinda ouch truth.

you know what m'mean.

but i still love watching him fight. dudes a warrior

I generally refrain from wishing guys would get cut. you know, since it is their careers and all that.

as for Garcia, he probably has some time left. he always fights hard and a lot of people like his brawling.

I don't really look forward to his fights. but with the right match ups, it can be ok.

this is that kinda ouch truth.

you know what m'mean.

but i still love watching him fight. dudes a warrior

I get why people are mad when he wins decisions they feel he shouldn't, but I have enjoyed a majority of those fights. What judges decide is not Leonard's fault. His fights with Huerta and Kz were both incredible.

Back