Does Lawler lose to everyone in the top 15?

You should maybe post the top 15 just so we can answer the question, newbie with a yellow card.

Kamaru Usman
CHAMPION

1 Gilbert Burns
2 Colby Covington
3 Jorge Masvidal
4 Leon Edwards
5 Tyron Woodley
6 Stephen Thompson
7 Demian Maia
8 Michael Chiesa
9 Rafael Dos Anjos
10 Geoff Neal
11 Nate Diaz
12 Vicente Luque
13 Robbie Lawler
14 Neil Magny
14 Anthony Pettis

I think 2020 Lawler could beat Thompson, Maia, Diaz, Magny and Pettis. If Chiesa decided to stand and bang, he might get hurt too. Sign me the hell up for Luque-Lawler though.

2020 Lawler ain't beating Thompson. I honestly don't think any version of lawler beats Thompson.

If Pettis could do it, he could. Its unlikely but possible.

I actually think Lawler vs Nate is the perfect match to make right now. Too bad Nate probably wont take it.
Nate would be smart not to take it because he gets killed. I like the idea of Perry vs Lawler though.

Nate would be smart not to take it because he gets killed. I like the idea of Perry vs Lawler though.
Even if Nate wins,he will probably take damage that probably isnt worth taking.

If Pettis could do it, he could. Its unlikely but possible.

I actually think Lawler vs Nate is the perfect match to make right now. Too bad Nate probably wont take it.

Leave Pettis alone!! <DCrying>

Magny, Maia and Chiesa I could see him beating and would reluctantly pick him to.
Neal and the now heartless Woodley is a 50/50 for me and the rest I see beating Robbie.
Pettis he beats I forgot.

You should maybe post the top 15 just so we can answer the question, newbie with a yellow card.

Kamaru Usman
CHAMPION

1 Gilbert Burns
2 Colby Covington
3 Jorge Masvidal
4 Leon Edwards
5 Tyron Woodley
6 Stephen Thompson
7 Demian Maia
8 Michael Chiesa
9 Rafael Dos Anjos
10 Geoff Neal
11 Nate Diaz
12 Vicente Luque
13 Robbie Lawler
14 Neil Magny
14 Anthony Pettis

I think 2020 Lawler could beat Thompson, Maia, Diaz, Magny and Pettis. If Chiesa decided to stand and bang, he might get hurt too. Sign me the hell up for Luque-Lawler though.

Post-title Lawler has looked like shit. I don't see him beating Thompson, Diaz, Magny, or Pettis. Shit even Maia might drag him down and sub him at this point

Post-title Lawler has looked like shit. I don't see him beating Thompson, Diaz, Magny, or Pettis. Shit even Maia might drag him down and sub him at this point

I don't know. Maia ain't Maia anymore. I think he's fallen off worse then Robbie. I say that cuz Maia use to be a grappling god.

He was still capable of great violence on the iron chinned Askren,but he blew his wad.

Was thinking about this while looking at the rankings and I wouldn't favor him in any matchups. Realistically he should be on a 5 fight losing streak (Condit and Cerrone both should have won) and he just looks terrible every time he shows up. He's durable and can take a beating but the dude looks like a free win for most up and comers except Niko Price or Mike Perry

robbie would beat conor and nate easy, pettis as well if he still ranked at 170 at all.

Was thinking about this while looking at the rankings and I wouldn't favor him in any matchups. Realistically he should be on a 5 fight losing streak (Condit and Cerrone both should have won) and he just looks terrible every time he shows up. He's durable and can take a beating but the dude looks like a free win for most up and comers except Niko Price or Mike Perry
No, he beats everyone except Usman, and Colby, more often than not. Jorge might beat him right now cuz Jorge is hot and Robbie is declining again, but I would also say Robbie can beat him on the right night. You'll have holist the rest of the top 15 for me to say for sure who he'd beat or wouldn't, but off the top o me head, those 3 are losses for sure, the rest he can handle at least half the time, some would be deded no problem.

After seeing the actual top 15 (no thanks to TS), I will add that hot burns would beat him too, but luke warm burns would get smoked. Leon might decision him, but lawler could win half at least if they fought 10 times.

I have Lawler taking the Woodley and Dos Anjos rematches if either happened right now for their next fights, and depending on Colby's mindset at the time, I think Lawler could kill him about 3 or 4 times out of 10. Just had the bad luck of catching Colby on the rise and damage free last time, while Lawler had an off night and struggles with aggressive smotherers unless he's razor sharp.

Kamaru Usman
CHAMPION

1 Gilbert Burns
2 Colby Covington
3 Jorge Masvidal
4 Leon Edwards
5 Tyron Woodley
6 Stephen Thompson
7 Demian Maia
8 Michael Chiesa
9 Rafael Dos Anjos
10 Geoff Neal
11 Nate Diaz
12 Vicente Luque
13 Robbie Lawler
14 Neil Magny
14 Anthony Pettis

Thompson?
Thompson would KO him any way he wanted lol, did you see what he did to Luque?

Robbie gave us some good fights, but it is time to move on with his integrity intact.

Anybody remember Tito Ortiz beating Ryan Bader? I think Robbie Lawler could surprise a few guys if they sleep on him. Cant ever completely count an old dog out.

You're pretty drunk thinking cowboy won and really who doesn't think Robbie was gonna win vs Ben.
Robbie has fallen pretty bad but woodley looks much worse I like him in the rematch. Pettis has no heart he'll quit if he's hurt. Magny has never been good. Nate I'm 50/50 they're both equally winding down. The rest are killers for where Robbie is now.

Pettis in a 5 rounder and Magny are his best bets

Even Chiesa beats Robbie

Back