Does Khabib surpass GSP if he beats Ferguson and Conor afterwards.

No. Needs to defend belt for a long time and clear out his division while doing so.

OP is stupid, thread is stupid.

GSP is life.

GSP defended his belt 9 times. Khabib has a very long way to go before surpassing GSP. But it can be done.

200.gif

nah, Georges is like 10-2 in UFC title fights and WW's no joke. Khabib's got a better start as a contender though so he wouldn't need as many defenses, and LW's, imo, the best division right now.

No way. I can appreciate prediction threads, bu trying ask if a fighter without a belt can surpass one of the longest title defenders in MMA is kinda silly.

Khabib is boring as fuck so i guess yes.

If he beats that Phister guy, then maybe he surpasses gsp

No

Hell no

GSP spent a decade fighting the top contenders in the UFC's most competitive weight class and only lost two fights - both of which he avenged decisively.

Khabib is good, but his legacy isn't even close to stacking up

I want for the TS to be trolling but not sure

No,i dont think so,i mean...hes not even fighting in the same division as GSP,and GSP stayed at a top level for a long time,whereas Khabib is just starting to break into the elite realm. He definitly is much more of a risk taker than GSP,his style is more wild,and he advances position on the ground alot more than GSP,its alot more exciting to watch,but could he be undefeated for 10 years? If he can do that,hed be more comprable to Fedor's reign with that style.

19 UFC wins.
9 titles defenses.
17 top 5 wins.

Back