Banned
Reaction score
If so how, Sherk had better boxing and probably better wrestling and cardio

T-T-T REX ARMS

Khabib easily.

giphy.gif

5'10 vs 5'6
About the same reach advantage

Bigger wrestler beats the smaller wrestler.
Bigger standup fighter beats the smaller fighter at same skill( if they had). I got Khabib in the standup and easy.

Everybody beats Khabib, Joe Son will destroy Khabib.

Khabib beats him with striking or grappling but there's a bigger gap in favor of Khabib on the feet.

5'10 vs 5'6
About the same reach advantage

Bigger wrestler beats the smaller wrestler.
Bigger standup fighter beats the smaller fighter at same skill( if they had). I got Khabib in the standup and easy.

Khabib has around 8 cm of reach on Sherk.

Watch Sherks fight with BJ.
Now consider that even that version of BJ gets utterly destroyed by Khabib.

Is this a serious question? Khabib could probably force penetration on Sherk, much less beat him up.

Is this a serious question? Khabib could probably force penetration on Sherk, much less beat him up.
This was incredibly disturbing, and has me seriously wondering about both your mental health and sexuality.

Sean "The Hero of Time" Sherk all day.

There’s no way that version BJ lose to khabib

Besides GSP there's never been a fighter WW or below that I'd take over Khabib. He's just absurdly good. Not to say he couldn't be caught with something, but that's about the only way he looses.

There’s no way that version BJ lose to khabib
That version of BJ got whooped twice by Frankie Edgar who weighed under 155lbs in cage. Khabib would run right through him. You're out of your fucking mind...smh

The Frankie fight happen years after and if you think khabib have the same speed and boxing of Edgar you are crazy, for once BJ takedown defense was one of the best ever he had good boxing and amazing BJJ

As someone who trained at The Academy, Sherk's biggest weakness is his inability to regain wrist/arm control from the bottom.
GSP fight is a great example. He's great on the inside and while closing distance, a beast on top, but on the bottom...he's a bit of a turtle.
Khabib would smash him, but if he managed to get Khabib down first, I wouldn't be surprised to see him score some damage and grind him down.

Back