Does Khabib abstain from sex for 90 days before fights like Muhammed Ali?

Goes on Sherdog to ponder interesting questions about MMA..... finds heaps of thinly veiled homo erotic posts and virgin posts.

When he splooges on her chest there's already a towel in close vicinity!

The only banging khabib ever does imo is in the octagon when he physically rapes other fighters.

At home though he likes to be dominated by his wife

A lot of fighters are out there, talking about abstinence, but just slingin' dicks before the fights. Here's 3: Ali, Frazier, Khabib
Schaub-3.gif

Goes on Sherdog to ponder interesting questions about MMA..... finds heaps of thinly veiled homo erotic posts and virgin posts.
It's actually been a heavily debated issue in combat sports for decades. It use to be thought of as some kind of fake science based on superstition. but modern medical tests have shown it's actually valid because a man's testosterone level does increase significantly if he abstains from ejaculating.

Many elite fighters past present and future swear by this

Muhammed Ali is one of them

I wonder, considering Khabib is Muslim and the common skepticism among fighters, maybe Khabib is one of the last guys still believing in this

Done it on and off myself for many years and can attest to the legitimacy when it comes to improving your fightin ability and overall athletic performance

Bit weird to me how so many Modern martial artists are seemingly blind to transmuting sexual energy towards martial arts or fighting in general

Joe Calzaghe had sex right up to the fight and he had some of the best stamina ever in boxing and undefeated

I have had sex before hitting deadlift pbs in the gym

I think it's a bit of a myth and bro scienece

those muslims hate women, and i doubt khabib is a :eek::eek::eek:gola, so yeah probably. maybe does it once a year

It's not "transmuting sexual energy". It's biology a man's testosterone level rises when they don't ejaculate for an extended period.
My man...you must read and learn about "Ojas". The knowledge has been around far longer than you and I. Modern-society looks down on it, because most people are lustful depraved minions with little self-control. They seek sense-gratification from every angle possible.

Why would his religion matter? The whole abstaining before a fight isn't a religious thing, AFAIK.

Many elite fighters past present and future swear by this

Muhammed Ali is one of them

I wonder, considering Khabib is Muslim and the common skepticism among fighters, maybe Khabib is one of the last guys still believing in this

Done it on and off myself for many years and can attest to the legitimacy when it comes to improving your fightin ability and overall athletic performance

Bit weird to me how so many Modern martial artists are seemingly blind to transmuting sexual energy towards martial arts or fighting in general

What has that to do with religion !?

Ali believed it helped him be mkre agressive and stronger, however its not scientificaly proven so i doubt anyone do it today.

However.. if you re in camp for 3 months maybe he dont take his family with him.

It's not "transmuting sexual energy". It's biology a man's testosterone level rises when they don't ejaculate for an extended period.

very doubtful. It ll just ruin your sperm quality

Really? Sorry, but I have to be honest and say that sounds like bullshit. Is there any scientific evidence that supports that theory?

scientifically proven false many many times over.
Its not biology. In biology testosterone increases with sex an with ejaculating.
Having sex with another person actually increases testosterone significantly.

Here is just one of the many hundreds of peer studied science papers that have been published on the subject.

Where do people keep getting these false idea from. It would be nice if people knew what they were talking about.

Physiol Behav. 1992 Jul;52(1):195-7.
Male and female salivary testosterone concentrations before and after sexual activity.
Dabbs JM Jr1, Mohammed S.
Author information

Abstract
Salivary testosterone concentrations were measured in male and female members of four heterosexual couples on a total of 11 evenings before and after sexual intercourse and 11 evenings on which there was no intercourse. Testosterone increased across the evening when there was intercourse and decreased when there was none. The pattern was the same for males and females. Early evening measured did not differ on the two kinds of days, suggesting that sexual activity affects testosterone more than initial testosterone affects sexual activity.

Really? Sorry, but I have to be honest and say that sounds like bullshit. Is there any scientific evidence that supports that theory?

Lots of evidence that proves its actually the opposite.

90 days, I would be having at least three wet dreams during that period and find my pant and bed sheets wet and sticky in the morning...

I wonder what Tony does ?

I bet he still goes to pound town after a 30 mile warm up jog. Probably leaves his sunglasses on too.

BRB having sex with sunglasses on

Muhammed ali probably abstained from sex with his wife during fight camp, just banged his harem of mistresses instead

Back