does keep your fling on a string??? dom cruz ??

QiQiDude

White Belt
Reaction score
ayo
what what does keep your fling on a string mean??
after a 12 min interview cody kept his calm but suddently after cruz said this he want to go in the room to fuck him up??

ayo
after a 12 min interview cody kept his calm but suddently after cruz said this he want to go in the room to fuck him up??
Keep your girl in line. Get her under control. Except fling is derogatory, saying she is nothing special/important, no value.

That's not even what got Cody so upset.

No. What got Cody really pissed was when Dom said something about Cody's girl being the real man in the relationship

Keeping her on a tampon string is how I perceived it. I may be wrong??

No. What got Cody really pissed was when Dom said something about Cody's girl being the real man in the relationship
No, complete opposite. It´s exactly what pissed him of. Look at interview again

I think I heard Cody mumble fling on a string after he ripped the mic off like that's what set him off.

you guys should definitely talk about this until you come to some sort of agreement.

<{clintugh}>

00:16

you can Instantly tell when he heard what Cruz said that it got to him and said "I´II slap the shit out of for that" waaay before "man in the relastionship"

Cruz also picked up on it which is why he said it again

I think I heard Cody mumble fling on a string after he ripped the mic off like that's what set him off.

His facial expression when Dom said "pants in relationship" is what get's me. Let's just agree Cody was pissed

ayo
Fuck your inability to type in english

ayo
its a different way of saying keep your bitch on a leash

for one "fling" takes a shot at the seriousness of the relationship... & "keep her on a string" is a direct dis at her talking sh*t on social media about Dom. Dom's disrespecting her & making it seem like she'z reaching out to him romantically or something.

All that said... leave loved onez out of the conversation when you're talking sh*t. It don't take much to hit a trigger when you're talking about momma or the little lady n stuff. But that's what Dom waz after... so mission accomplished.

Hilarious how Cody mis-quoted the dis on Embedded 6 while trying to throw it back in Dom's face... lol...

Shook.

Back