Does Kanako has the best wrestling in her division?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do not think Torres is close to Kanakos wrestling, if Kanako will learn how to defend strikes or atleast be more offensive in striking she can definitely become a champion... What do you think?

What kind of style will make Weili lose? A striker or a wrestler? I believe a wrestler

Came here to say Tatiana. All replies contain Tatiana. Will say Tatiana anyway.

It would be interesting to see how Murata compares to other good wrestlers in the division tho. Her vs Esparza or Andrade (not a strawweight anymore but maybe she drops back down after Valentina) would be interesting.

I was very impressed with Murata's wrestling. Markos is a solid fighter and Murata was dominant.

I do not think Torres is close to Kanakos wrestling, if Kanako will learn how to defend strikes or atleast be more offensive in striking she can definitely become a champion... What do you think?

What kind of style will make Weili lose? A striker or a wrestler? I believe a wrestler

In the absence of Suarez, yes, Murata is probably the best wrestler in the division, and certainly is on paper. I'm not sure why Torres is in the conversation, though, she's not even a wrestler.

Back