Does Justin “JBG God” Gaethje deserve to get paid in full?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He’s been asking for his full pay up front for being an action fighter. Meaning he wants his show money and win money up front from the UFC.

What do you guys think!

Yeah, pay the man.

Hell ya. Pay him double.

giphy.gif

Kind of feel like win bonuses make fighters more tentative

Sure it's different for each fighter, but kind of against the practice.

FotN bonus still makes sense though.

You can also add "Fight of the Night" to the check when Gaethje is involved...

He deserves whatever he wants.
Whenever he fights we will all watch.
He will never be in a boring fight. Ever.

Plus, what he did to James Vick was very satisfying.

<Gordonhat>

Well the UFC isn’t going to grant him the request and matched him up with Barboza who should rattle his brain a bit win or lose.

If any non-champ does, it's Justin.

He is must see TV. Most entertaining fighter in the whole organization, bar none.

Normally I would say he's gotta earn it but for this alone, I'd say yes
giphy.gif

And I guess he kinda deserves it

If any non-champ does, it's Justin.

He is must see TV. Most entertaining fighter in the whole organization, bar none.
He's an absolute maniac. I don't really see the point of the win bonus anyway. If anything it can make a fighter boring potentially.

Barbosa is gonna leg kick him to Bolivia and make his face look like a fat chick sat on a Big Mac. But yeah pay him. He's a fucking savage.

Fuck yes. Cant be any gamer.

He's an absolute maniac. I don't really see the point of the win bonus anyway. If anything it can make a fighter boring potentially.
But you don't have to worry about that with Gaethje. If Overeem is getting 900k per fight, then Justin deserves at least 500k. Until he doesn't deliver a fight of the year contender (or in the case of Vick a KO of the year contender) he should be one of the highest paid fighters on the roster.

Far be it from me to say Gaethje didn't earn his money.

I mean he’s guaranteed violence every fight so why not pay the man? Anyone know his show/win purse?

He’s been asking for his full pay up front for being an action fighter. Meaning he wants his show money and win money up front from the UFC.

What do you guys think!

Justin goes for a TKO by win or TKO by loss every time. He is a welcomed change from wrestlefucking to a decision. Give the man his money, he puts it more on the line than 90% of the other fighters.

Back