1. Monday Downtime - All Evolve Media Sites will be undergoing maintenance Monday March 30. This will occur during a window of 7 PM (Pacific Time) to Tuesday afternoon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Does Jones v DC end any different if at HW?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ContinueZero, Jan 4, 2015.

1. ContinueZero

ContinueZero Blue Belt

Anyone think it ends differently? I think it might have, I prefer DC at HW. I think thats where he has his advantages, he looks more comfortable and allows him to be the bully which is his biggest strength. Jones might be a beast at HW too but I think DC would have a better shot at HW. Thought?

2. wartor

wartor Thug #22 Belt

No, DC just gases faster at HW. For LHW he had to be in his best shape to make weight, and after navigating the buzz-saw of Jones reach for 3 rounds he was holding his head down in exhaustion.

3. Korbis

Korbis Orange Belt

Definitely DC would perform better at HW. Would it be enough to defeat Jones, who would also perform better at HW? Who knows. DC looked like he was suffering from ebola the week before the fight; you could tell it was a brutal weight cut.