does Jones chael sudden friendship increase sonnens chance at winning.

itsjustme***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The rapport between these 2 in such a short time is actually staggering. if they are so buddy buddy and really joking around on camera who's to know how friendly these 2 are off camera. This could be a bff relationship in the making. With Tuf 17 Sonnen and Jones have a chance to spend a lot of time around each other and that would only bolster a friendship even more. As far as I know Jones has never faced someone who he loved or cared for. Even when he faced Evans they were well past their friendship days. Forget about Jones never facing someone with the "tenacity" of Sonnen (I think that is inconsequential). It may be even more of a game changer if Jones is reluctant to inflict mass damage on his old chum Chael. This could also be a ploy by chael himself.

Thoughts, considerations?

Jones fights with caution, accuracy and controlled violence against everyone. he takes few risks and still systematically destroys opponents.

so...no.

lol, you're over thinking this brohammian.

Chael's a cool guy if you've ever met him and I'm not surprised if they got along and became good friends. That's not going to stop Jones from wrecking his life in the cage. It's just another piece of meat for his body pile.

I think Chael is playing wolf in sheep clothes. He will lull jones into false senses of security and then blammo! lights out in the fight.

He has learned since anderson II.

Yes, Chael is getting closer to JBJ and when he's close enough he will forcefully lay on Jon and pound him to the sunset, or maybe even choke him lovingly as he whispers to his ear.

Their friendship decreases TUF viewership that's for sure. I was actually interested this season. I will watch episode one and probably see no hatred and quit the show. Again.

Just cuz he's got a new found respect for him doesn't mean they're gonna be hitting the town together in matching Xmas sweaters, it's possible jones sees and respects him in the gym and as an athlete but there's no way that Greg Jackson lets him get "in" like that...

They all know what's at stake and what Sonnen's game is

So because they're not faking a beef to hype a fight like most TUF coaches, this somehow improves Chael's ridiculously small chance of winning the fight?

Ummm... sure, yeah, it raises it from 1% to 2%.

Good luck, Chael.

No. Simple enough, eh? If anything, it will work against Chael

Jones and Hamill are pretty good friends and were at the time of their fight.

10001012.gif

So nah

Rashad was a friend of Jones and he didn't have a problem beating him.

QUOTE=Dart Feld;77518757]Jones and Hamill are pretty good friends and were at the time of their fight.

10001012.gif

So nah[/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me Jones was actually friends with Hamill before he decapitated him...that's a cold sob

The rapport between these 2 in such a short time is actually staggering. if they are so buddy buddy and really joking around on camera who's to know how friendly these 2 are off camera. This could be a bff relationship in the making. With Tuf 17 Sonnen and Jones have a chance to spend a lot of time around each other and that would only bolster a friendship even more. As far as I know Jones has never faced someone who he loved or cared for. Even when he faced Evans they were well past their friendship days. Forget about Jones never facing someone with the "tenacity" of Sonnen (I think that is inconsequential). It may be even more of a game changer if Jones is reluctant to inflict mass damage on his old chum Chael. This could also be a ploy by chael himself.

Thoughts, considerations?

What video are you talking about with them joking around on camera?

Back