Does jon jones low-key hate khabib because hes a threat to his #1 spot?

Jones has had to beat great strikers and wrestlers at the top of his division. Khabib has not had to face anything other than guys who throw strikes. No BJJ guys. No wrestlers. Literally just strikers.

Mj
Barboza
Conor
Poirier

Where's the grappling threat? Jones beating DC twice >>>>> any Khabib win and that really isn't debatable.

Ah but when you piss hot you don’t actually WIN. Because you cheated and failed to uphold your contracted obligations. If anything it should be an automatic DQ Loss

Khabib doesn’t have a bunch of asterisks around his whole career

How is Jon Jones still considered a candidate for GOAT when he tested positive twice against DC?

Please remember that DC was much smaller than him, and older, yet Jones wasn't confident with himself that he had to cheat twice?

<209Bitch>

MMA fans ESPECIALLY Jones fans are pathetic, give a boxing fan Jones record and they'll break that shit apart like there's no tomorrow. They'll talk about the wins/losses of his opponents, the win streak of his opponents going in to the fight, if they've been in any wars, was their weight cut good/bad, were they past prime etc.... Jones fought at the perfect time where he could capitalise on well known legends of the sport who were war torn and just happened to be smaller then him and made his name off of that.
well said

Jones has had to beat great strikers and wrestlers at the top of his division. Khabib has not had to face anything other than guys who throw strikes. No BJJ guys. No wrestlers. Literally just strikers.

Mj
Barboza
Conor
Poirier

Where's the grappling threat? Jones beating DC twice >>>>> any Khabib win and that really isn't debatable.

Abel Trujillo and Al Iaquinta both NCAA wrestlers, with Trujillo being north Carolina champ

Dos Anjos and Thiago Tavares, both 3rd degree BJJ black belts

You asked where's the grappling threat. Here it was.

Headlining 5 round title fights against Top 5 competition every single fight is way more pressure and harder to do than fighting 3 round fights while on a win streak against Top 10 and 15 guys. This is one reason why title fights matter.

While I completely erase Jones from GOAT discussion because of his multiple positive tests, I agree with this statement in principle.

Hurt my feelings?
LOL! means lots of laughs

No youre absurd post amused me.
Shogun was the champ.
Rashad was 17-1 and washed up?

The entire UFC roster is washed up by that, unique laughable metric

Yeah the guy that ended the Machida era and gave him his first loss was washed up...
Weird.

I think Jones low key hates everyone... Even himself

Mj
Barboza
Conor
Poirier

Jones beat up a bunch of old Pride guys while juiced to the gills. He then went 1-1 against DC and 1-1 vs Gus and people think he's got a good resume. DC isn't even a relentless pressure wrassler or submission guru, he is predominantly a stand up fighter with past wrasslin credentials.

Jones even fight clean or he ends up putting in an OSP performance. He also just lost to a 3 limbed bum.

How can people put JJ and khabib in the same conversation ?
khabib is good but he is still very far from being close to what JJ did.

Back