Does jon jones low-key hate khabib because hes a threat to his #1 spot?

Khabib has been more dominant but Jones had to fight much harder competition basically up until he beat Gus for the second time. Two easy fights (on paper) don’t equal him not deserving #1. Khabib has fought 1 BJJer with mediocre guard game and other than that only strikers.

Jon is 14-0 in UFC title fights. Khabib 3-0.

Jon has been the #1 fighter in the world since before Khabib even joined the UFC.

Stop.

Oh look we got a title defence worshipper here, guess what if Tony was given a title shot 11 fights ago he'd have 10 defences by now.

jones usually backs wrestlers so its strange he was sayin he hoped dustin beat khabib
whats up with that?

any1 think jones is lowkey mad cuz khabib may surpass him?
Khabib is obviously #1 P4P fighter. Jones barely snuck buy a middleweight and Khabib is smashing and tapping out his opponents. Khabib getting stronger every year while Jones looks weaker. He gives a couple of good performances Gus and DC second fghts and some not so great fights like OSP and Santos.

never considered A. Silva as one of the greatest. just look at who he beat and compare it with Jones.

the problem with Jones is , he was beating everyone in a dominant way but his last fight was just not that good and people are claiming.

Same here. Anderson did beat the guys put in front of him. (except Chael)

For Jones, yeah on here you have to both win in a dominant fashion, and the opponent has to be "worthy".

At some point you run out of those type of fighters. MM is a great example of that.

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Khabib is a stud , but his resume isn’t even close to Bones

Jon Jones:

“I’m rooting for Dustin, me and Dustin, we’ve worked together. We’re both sponsored by PureKana CBD…so he’s one of my business partners and I, quite frankly, don’t like Daniel Cormier teammates,” Jones said (via MMA Junkie). “So I am rooting for Dustin Poirier.”
Hes cormiers team mate. He hates everything associated with DC

Welp, there's your answer!

Oh look we got a title defence worshipper here, guess what if Tony was given a title shot 11 fights ago he'd have 10 defences by now.

Difference being, apart from Jon still having more even under that scenario, that Tony has literally only ever fought 2 top 5 fighters in his entire career. Jon did that just between March-July this year.

No but because khabib .makes x5 of his what Jones make

I think it's more to do with Cormier and him challenging the whole of AKA.

But weirdos on here like to make up agendas about men they don't know

"A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep."

It's part of being a dominant champ. GSP was fighting "weak" competition as was A. Silva. Jones is seen that way and Khabib is close to it.
Yes, it's all relative. If a division only has "c" level talent and no "a"level champ it's"super competitive and entertaining". If you have a division with an "a+" champ that runs roughshod over every one he/she fights regardless of how good they are its "weak division".

Headlining 5 round title fights against Top 5 competition every single fight is way more pressure and harder to do than fighting 3 round fights while on a win streak against Top 10 and 15 guys. This is one reason why title fights matter.

As long as Dana is running the show, khabib will never be numba 1

Even when he smashes Ferguson.

Headlining 5 round title fights against Top 5 competition every single fight is way more pressure and harder to do than fighting 3 round fights while on a win streak against Top 10 and 15 guys. This is one reason why title fights matter.

Lol if you try to compare the top 15 LHW vs top 15 LW, LW is the most stacked division in the planet. The bums from 5-15 can't hold the jockstraps of their counterparts at LW.

That's all additional stuff anyway, the moment Jones popped multiple times should rule him out of anything if you have standards.

Lol if you try to compare the top 15 LHW vs top 15 LW, LW is the most stacked division in the planet. The bums from 5-15 can't hold the jockstraps of their counterparts at LW.

That's all additional stuff anyway, the moment Jones popped multiple times should rule him out of anything if you have standards.

Jones wasn't fighting the Top 15 at LHW, he was fighting the top 5 guys in 5 round title fights for over half his career. He's fought in 14 title fights, going undefeated. That's more title fight wins than Khabib has fights in the UFC.

Jones wasn't fighting the Top 15 at LHW, he was fighting the top 5 guys in 5 round title fights for over half his career. He's fought in 14 title fights, going undefeated. That's more title fight wins than Khabib has fights in the UFC.

You knew exactly what I meant but you obviously have Jones fingers so far in your eye sockets. Jones defending his belt against such killers like Santos, Gus, Teixeira, OSP, Sonnen, Smith and OSP, what an absolute murderers row, that's 7 easy defences right there off the top of my head. No.11 Al Iaquinta is better P4P then anyone not named DC at LHW top 10, it's a shit division and you clearly love a psychopath that's all there is to it. Jones has proven anyway he cannot lose no matter what his opponent do, the judges are with him like glue, case in point Santon and Gus 1. At lease 1 judge gave Santon the fight though...

GOAT

KHABIB GOAT.jpg

Yes, it's all relative. If a division only has "c" level talent and no "a"level champ it's"super competitive and entertaining". If you have a division with an "a+" champ that runs roughshod over every one he/she fights regardless of how good they are its "weak division".

You did not use GOAT, beta or cuck.

-3 points. Please learn to properly Sherdog.

yes, his manager is also talking shit about khabib not deserving p4p number 1 spot.

fact is Jones was never even in his early days as dominant as khabib. and currently hes split decisioning ex middle weights who tear every tendon and ligament in their knees in round 1.

jones is in the most diededed division in the ufc. Khabib is in the most talent stacked division.

Jones was never my friend, especially after getting busted 25 times for various prohibited chemicals.
khalabib also doesn't have the age, height, and reach advantage against everyone. Or picograms.

I like both guys as fighters but until recently Bones was far superior in terms of 'a must see fight'. The S**T he could pull on the spot was amazing and a masterclass on fight iq, eye pokes/oblique kicks be damned. Not sure Jones still has that extra gear (lack of gear?) which makes him imo, vulnerable and much more beatable and def not as exciting.

Khabib pretty much always fights solid, improving his standup game to the point he can kinda just play with his victim, sometimes even dominating until he decides enough is enough and latches on like a pitbull on a poodle.

2 great fighters really , in very different ways but would have to say JJ still owns the highlight reel footage

Back